By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ktay95 said:
3ds is more powerful than Vita and you know it. It can easily run your shitty console ports and do it in 3d. i feel sorry for all you fools who wasted all that money on a Vita when the far superior 3ds was cheaper and always will be better.

Vita? In some ways 3DS is even more powerful than a PS3 because it recombines the images in your mind. If you are playing a 3D game with 3D effect on, it  multiplies the images and you get an equivalent of 7200x2160 resolution which is something even the PS6 can't dream of. The amount of shaders and polygons are also many times higher.

Nintendo is in a different league when it comes to technology. Sorry but this is fact, deal with it.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
ktay95 said:
3ds is more powerful than Vita and you know it. It can easily run your shitty console ports and do it in 3d. i feel sorry for all you fools who wasted all that money on a Vita when the far superior 3ds was cheaper and always will be better.

Vita? In some ways 3DS is even more powerful than a PS3 because it recombines the images in your mind. If you are playing a 3D game with 3D effect on, it  multiplies the images and you get an equivalent of 7200x2160 resolution which is something even the PS6 can't dream of. The amount of shaders and polygons are also many times higher.

Nintendo is in a different league when it comes to technology. Sorry but this is fact, deal with it.

That is true, a TOTALLY different league.  Too bad its the pee wee league.

Tifa got MOVES!

Naninho said:
Chark said:
Ugh, I can't stand this guy arguing 3DS and Vita specs in the RE:R thread. He's posting misinformation and at least 2 threads now.

I wouldn't mess with that guy. He has the ability to count polygons from screenshots!

No, but seriously: for your own health, stop answering him! He already modified his signature to include the "definitive proof" (the Spider-Man video...), so nothing is gonna change his mind now.

Let it go.

I think he is spamming so he can make a thread about it...

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Sony has a lot of Japanese IP.
Wild arms, Legend of Legaia, Dark Cloud, Ape Escape, Legend of Dragoon and Etc.
It baffles me that they aren't trying to re-create this gems.

KylieDog said:
MikeRox said:
Aerys said:
MikeRox said:
You say that, but letting people play my Vita, has sold it to them, far more than any glitzy TV campaign etc and demo pods etc can manage.

Nobody get's Vita until they properly play Vita.

Yes, but they dont have to ask to us to do that, that must be natural like other consoles !

That sounds like they were asking us to do their job !

Nintendo did something similar here to get people to use Nintendo Network and were paying £50 per user someone else convinced to connect a Wii online. I think this is going to become increasingly common and see no problem with it.

No, they gave Nintendo points.  If you convinced something like 20 people you got entire NES library for virtual console, for 50 people entire SNES library.

I meant £50 in Nintendo points (might not be the exact amount they gave). PSN credit is exactly the same as getting Nintendo Points. Then there is just a one off $10,000 of Sony money to the person who brings the most. It's not really any different. Other than there is a "jackpot"  for the winner.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Man if I won that million points it would be awesome. I think it says you have to spend it that month too? So I guess I'd be getting an HD camcorder, two Vaio Laptops, a 3D TV, a Vita for my brother who is now a stubborn jaded 360 gamer who I can not seem to convince to buy a.......ah shit, I'm never going to win that.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Some minor news but When Vikings Attack DLC will be announced next week.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Sony has a lot of Japanese IP.
Wild arms, Legend of Legaia, Dark Cloud, Ape Escape, Legend of Dragoon and Etc.
It baffles me that they aren't trying to re-create this gems.

If they announce at least one of those for the vita, I'll be one of the happiest guy in the world LOL. Legend of Dragoon FTW!!!

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

as much as i would love to see a new legend of dragoon game,i know it will never happen. because it seems sony doesnt care about those games anymore from its back catalog of games they own.
plus i cant play : legend of dragoon on my vita yet and that still pisses me off. i cant understand how sony , doesnt have its own games full compatible with the vita yet.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
as much as i would love to see a new legend of dragoon game,i know it will never happen. because it seems sony doesnt care about those games anymore from its back catalog of games they own.
plus i cant play : legend of dragoon on my vita yet and that still pisses me off. i cant understand how sony , doesnt have its own games full compatible with the vita yet.

Just so you see that some of us have it worse :P

• No FF VII, VIII and IX in store
  • No YouTube app
  • No PSM
  • No Oragarythm and Sumioni either

:(