By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
@Robo: sure! Can you understand Japanese?

oh and guys I'm thinking of buying a game..and these are the options I'm looking at

1. Persona: NEVER played a persona game...ever! Not the biggest RPG fan either :p but been hearing a lot of good things about it

2. OddWorld: Heard it's great..and the price is nice too

3. AC: Liberation: Love the overall look...it's just a matter of when I play this really

I've played Persona 3 FES and absolutely loved it. If they bring this one to the Vita, I'll get it no doubt. Persona 4 is said to be even better, so it has to be awesome. I'm playing Stranger's Wrath now, it's the best FPS on Vita, a very solid game, won't disappoint you. ACIII:L - it's still on my "to buy" list. Now since I bought so many FF games, it's gonna have to wait a bit longer ;) I got all discounted FFs bar Dissidia 012 and FF VII, but I plan to get them as well. I hope they correct the price of FF VII cause I want to get it at the discounted price, not more expensive than it was before ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

@mugen, yes i know japanese. i own a house in japan , i visit my children's grand parents there.
i think u should get oddworld strangers wrath 1st , then assassins creed 3 : liberation 2nd.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Tom3k said:

DemoniOtaku said:

I doubt Dragons crown will release anytime soon...  but meanwhile You can play Muramasa if release this year on western markets (I hope soo) and if You haven't played it yet... or want to play it again on that glorious OLED screen..^^

I'm actually pretty sure that Dragon's Crown will be out some time this year. With sometime I actually mean in 2nd half of year. Since Atlus is now the publisher and "co-developer" I don't think they'll release this game too close to Muramusa. Since both are pretty similar games.

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash looks really great. I hope that XSeed will bring it over.

I think that will release this year.. with "anytime soon" I meant first half.. but second half would be for japan only.. this type of game is better for the janaury-may-Sept range of months..

I would love that they release legend of Hero Sora no kiseki 2 and 3.. and Zero no kiseki port/remake for vita... and 's Celceta see of trees.. ^^ and why not? senran kagura.. xD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
you know I saw some screen shot comparisons of the psp vs vita version of God Eater...and it's worlds apart 0_o the difference is much greater than I imagined, in a good way. I doubt we will ever see it but yeah

please Link.. I haven senn ANY PSP screenshot..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Ugh, I can't stand this guy arguing 3DS and Vita specs in the RE:R thread. He's posting misinformation and at least 2 threads now.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
you know I saw some screen shot comparisons of the psp vs vita version of God Eater...and it's worlds apart 0_o the difference is much greater than I imagined, in a good way. I doubt we will ever see it but yeah

please Link.. I haven senn ANY PSP screenshot..

check this thread out..several comparisons in it 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510116&highlight=

@ladyumbra and Scisca: yeah I'm leaning towards getting P4G as well hmm

@kyliedog: Not sure if you are referring to me..but if you are I honestly can't even remember us having any arguments or anything over the quality of a specific game :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Chark said:
Ugh, I can't stand this guy arguing 3DS and Vita specs in the RE:R thread. He's posting misinformation and at least 2 threads now.

I so undertand you man... next thing you know the 3DS can handle Crysis.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

Chark said:

I briefly looked through the last page or so after I saw this comment. Is it just me or is he trying to push an idea that 3ds > Vita power wise? 0_o 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yaminokiva said:
Chark said:

I so undertand you man... next thing you know "the 3DS can handle Crysis".

Don't say that kind of stuff...they'll quote you for evidence.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:

I briefly looked through the last page or so after I saw this comment. Is it just me or is he trying to push an idea that 3ds > Vita power wise? 0_o 

Uh, more like games look better because 3D makes it better/saying stuff about the 3DS GPU that isn't true.