By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

If Sony drop the price when soul sacrifice come out it will be very good, because people that want buy vita will have motive to buy it.

Around the Network

Namco Bandai just uploaded the complete GOD EATER 2 TGS trailer on the revamped website. Here it is:

Sorry if this was leaked before and already posted.

I wonder what that game looks like on PSP. It is coming out on both right? Or am I confusing it with another title.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I hope they drop the price to around $180 if possible. That would be a very nice and appealing price point. Make a tearaway and KZ special edition bundle while you are at it lol

Wouldn't that just force Nintendo to drop the 3DS down in price again? Nintendo's price cut dramatically effected Vita's perceived value. Vita was seen as inexpensive at one point.

If they keep fixated on nintendo's price drops they will never do anything :D I think at that price point + PS plus + gaming library by the end of this year = very very appealing to gamers. It will also lead to some insane holiday deals.  

I'm not saying they are fixating on it, but understand the Vita launched at the 3DS price and got blasted for it. Nintendo was freaking out because of their stocks and shareholders and made a desperate move shortly after seeing their competition was matching their price. Nintendo over shot and the Vita is selling like crap. If Sony matched it again, Nintendo might freak out again. Maybe not, but if the Wii U starts feeling the heat for low sales, and it might, Nintendo is going to freak out if their shareholders start complaining.

A $50 price cut is 20% and the usual norm for a price drop. It would allow Sony to at least still break even while being closer to their underpowered competitors price. If they zig Nintendo will zag. As long as the 3DS is still the more affordable entry point Nintendo will be happy, becuase that is how they price their systems.

Nintendo won't cut the price just like MS didn't when Sony cut the price of PS3 recently. 3DS is selling like cupcakes, if they cut the price it would sell a only little bit better, but the profit would be a lot smaller. It's just not worth it. Sony cutting the price of Vita won't threaten the position 3DS has. Also remember that Wii U is struggling right now. They need all the money they can get, to keep the investors satisfied. This is more important than killing the Vita. These consoles pretty much play in different leagues right now. Vita fights for survival, while 3DS collects trophies.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

Nintendo won't cut the price just like MS didn't when Sony cut the price of PS3 recently. 3DS is selling like cupcakes, if they cut the price it would sell a only little bit better, but the profit would be a lot smaller. It's just not worth it. Sony cutting the price of Vita won't threaten the position 3DS has. Also remember that Wii U is struggling right now. They need all the money they can get, to keep the investors satisfied. This is more important than killing the Vita. These consoles pretty much play in different leagues right now. Vita fights for survival, while 3DS collects trophies.

Yeah, cutting the 3DS even further isn't the greatest idea, but Nintendo acts weird under pressure and if things change they will be weird again. The Wii U might not sell very well in the coming months, if the Vita starts effecting 3DS sales, Nintendo might be under fire again. Not saying they will or should, just saying.

The PS3 didn't have a price cut recently, you must be mistaken. The 360 is still cheaper than the PS3.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

you know I saw some screen shot comparisons of the psp vs vita version of God Eater...and it's worlds apart 0_o the difference is much greater than I imagined, in a good way. I doubt we will ever see it but yeah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@mugen, i can give u my impressions of the game when i do buy it, if u would want that. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@Robo: sure! Can you understand Japanese?

oh and guys I'm thinking of buying a game..and these are the options I'm looking at

1. Persona: NEVER played a persona game...ever! Not the biggest RPG fan either :p but been hearing a lot of good things about it

2. OddWorld: Heard it's great..and the price is nice too

3. AC: Liberation: Love the overall look...it's just a matter of when I play this really

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

You have a Chie avatar but have never played the original persona 4?

I recommend P4G heavily. The first two and a half ish hours can be a little heavy on the plot set up but things really open up after that and there's tonnes you can do. Golden is very forgiving and no serious grinding needs to be done to beat it.

Chark said:
Scisca said:

Yeah, cutting the 3DS even further isn't the greatest idea, but Nintendo acts weird under pressure and if things change they will be weird again. The Wii U might not sell very well in the coming months, if the Vita starts effecting 3DS sales, Nintendo might be under fire again. Not saying they will or should, just saying.

The PS3 didn't have a price cut recently, you must be mistaken. The 360 is still cheaper than the PS3. 

I'm talking about the $50 price cut that PS3 got some time ago. MS has not matched it, even though most people were expecting them to make a move. Instead they decided it's better to sell a bit less units, but at a higher profit per unit. Nintendo will do the same. Vita will never set Nintendo under fire. The question is whether It'll survive and pull a GCN or die, not whether it'll manage to compete with 3DS. The future of 3DS is set in bright colours and Sony can't do a thing about it.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.