By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@scisca, i will see what i can give u in a few mins ok?

Great!Thanks for the help.

To make it clear, I'm more interested in the Fetishes, since I can get the Bounties alone in 1-2h.

BTW. Do you guys also have a bad price on FF VII? It should be discounted like other FF games, but now it's actually more expensive than before the price-cut took place!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

yeah ff7 went back up early, hopefully they fix it. ive already bought it

I just bought FF VI, VIII and IX so far, but plan to get all discounted FF games. Wanted to get VII today but saw the price get from 36 zł (pre-price cut) to 39 zł. Other games are discounted at 19 zł.

I've played FF IX for the first ever time today. Damn, I just couldn't turn it off :) These games are sooo good! It's pure magic.

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Scisca said:
I just bought FF VI, VIII and IX so far, but plan to get all discounted FF games. Wanted to get VII today but saw the price get from 36 zł (pre-price cut) to 39 zł. Other games are discounted at 19 zł.

I've played FF IX for the first ever time today. Damn, I just couldn't turn it off :) These games are sooo good! It's pure magic.

Which makes the utter failure that is Final Fantasy XIII all the more depressing.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

New God Eater 2 video, shows the Charge Spear in action.

Around the Network

Fred Dutton in one of the comments on the PSBlog:

"We’ll be talking more about KZ:M next week, so I’ll leave you hanging for now!"

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/26/the-weekend-playlist-26th-january-2013/

Hope it's going to be something good!

Scisca said:
Fred Dutton in one of the comments on the PSBlog:

"We’ll be talking more about KZ:M next week, so I’ll leave you hanging for now!"

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/26/the-weekend-playlist-26th-january-2013/

Hope it's going to be something good!

thank fuck...about time

Jabbari on the PSBlogcast sounded really excited...especially from a visual pov. I can't wait to see it either..I mean the KZ3 engine on a 5inch OLED? drool

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

First time in the Official Vita thread :)

I'm really excited for the Vita's future. The hardware is fantastic and it looks like Sony is attempting to add some really quality and unique software for it this year. At the point all that's really holding it back from selling great week after week is a $100 price cut!!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
First time in the Official Vita thread :)

I'm really excited for the Vita's future. The hardware is fantastic and it looks like Sony is attempting to add some really quality and unique software for it this year. At the point all that's really holding it back from selling great week after week is a $100 price cut!!!!

Yeah, this years games will look great, but don't expect a $100 price drop. That makes no sense. The PSP is $130 no way is Vita going to be $150. $150 doesn't even cover the inital manufacturing costs of the Vita and that's not including packaging and shipping. If they managed to reduce the manufacturing cost the best we are looking at is a $50 drop without Sony starting to bleed money by selling the thing. Expect a $50 price cut and a memory card price cut anywhere from 25% to 50%.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I hope they drop the price to around $180 if possible. That would be a very nice and appealing price point. Make a tearaway and KZ special edition bundle while you are at it lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!