By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ladyumbra said:
SnakeDrake said:
ladyumbra said:
SnakeDrake said:
God Persona 4 The Golden got to be the best game I've ever played. Over 12 hours in just two days.

I'm about 3 hours into my second playthrough of it. It's truly fun and deep at the same time. A lot of people will say itls just an easier port of an already great game but I also know plenty of people who didn't pick up a vita until P4G came out becuase it was the one game they were willing  wait for before purchasing the system.

I have started playing beats slider and it is pretty fun and not overly difficult and frustrating.

I just love playing the dungeons and managing my social links at the same time. The gameplay is really fun and addicting the characters are really great they made me feel like im really taking and having fun with them like in feel life. I wish I'd builded up more courage in the beginning though :( 

Some  dialogue ootions that require courage can't be done until it's maxed which encourages you to do a new game + playthrough to see where the options lead you then.

No wonder I needed a lot of courage at the beginning thanks. Also how was your midterms.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Some cool new info about God Eater 2. New Hammer weapons with different specials and some environment pictures.

you can check the pretty pics at:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201301/25027401.html

I'm really excited For God Eater 2. I liked the first one even though I am not a MonHun fan.

Weedlab said:

Hey guys, quick questions relating to 2 games. Are any of you getting Dragon's Crown? If so for PSV or PS3 (assuming it's not cross buy) Any of you getting Sly: Thieves in Time? I played the demo last night. I was going to get MGR:R next month, but I'm heavily considering getting Sly instead. What fun!

I will be getting Sly together with MGS:R.. both for PS3 so I'll take chance of the crossbuy and have it on PS3.. Ihope the Sly HD collection come to Vita.. I would pay and play it again.. the tree games are great!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Until SONY makes it crystal clear that they don't give a shit about the Vita (like going 4 months without a 1st party title I care about) I'll be keeping my Vita and riding out the gen. Just to not miss out on anything since I already have the thing and selling would just be a loss no matter how I cut it.

It is a bit worrying, though. Right now, the system is really just my "Play All-Stars Anytime/where Station". I play it on there about 10 times as much as I do on console just because of convenience but that's really all that I do on the system. Now and then I may play a little NFS:Most Wanted, I guess.

4 ≈ One

Weedlab said:

Hey guys, quick questions relating to 2 games. Are any of you getting Dragon's Crown? If so for PSV or PS3 (assuming it's not cross buy) Any of you getting Sly: Thieves in Time? I played the demo last night. I was going to get MGR:R next month, but I'm heavily considering getting Sly instead. What fun!

I'm getting Sly, I'm hoping to find a pre-order option somewhere. We've got to support the idea of $40 games! Sony is the only company to make such experiments for us, we should react if we want cheaper games in the future.

So the Vita cult has 2 priorities now. Support Sly 4, make RE:R tank on PS3 ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

January and Feburary are little bare, but I'm considering the fishing game (good price) and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (never played NG2). Patiently awaiting Soul Sacrifice.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46899210&postcount=239

facepalm

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Is there any new on Ratchet and Clank on vita they said late January but there's been zero news and January is coming to an end

M.U.G.E.N said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46899210&postcount=239

facepalm

Lol seems like Sony gave up on marketing the vita and decided to let the fans market the handheld for them (if the images are true).

I played the Sly Cooper Demo, and I really got the feeling it would be best on ps vita...so I'm getting the PS Vita version if it is physical.

I hope Destination Playstation is great. I predict 1st party wise will be satisfying, with showing off the currently known games (Soul Sacrifice, TSearaway, Warriors Lair, Killzone). They also will very likely introduce unknown games from Bend, SCE Japan, and SCE Santa Monica, all studios who are supporting the vita well.

I think 3rd party is where the questions are, I predict nothing from Capcom :P. I predict a good amount of small psn games, it is the big guys I'm wondering about...however I'm hopeful we all will be pleasantly surprised. :)