By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@scisca, uncharted :golden abyss's crushing difficulty setting isnt that bad, the only tough part is the final boss because of the touch aspect. either way i still think its the best game on the vita, besides ragnarok odyssey. :)
btw i suggest u paying for the downloadable treasure map for uncharted, because it truly does help u out. if u like to complete stuff like i do.

I'll see, at first I also thought hard was difficult, but it took just a couple of levels to get used to, maybe it'll be the same. I don't like the QTE as well.

Thank's for the tip, but I don't need the treasure map, I have already collected everything except for 1 jewel and 9 grand arcanas, but to get these I just need to get more kills :) The sad part is I have just 1 Fetish collected, and this one only thanks to you ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:

Sounds reasonable... So now we have to hope for the PS3 version to tank? I know I'm not going to buy it. It's Vita or nothing, hope more people follow suit.

If this is the real problem, they could release the port a few months after the multiplat, when they already sell what they want to sell at $50 and put a $30-40 tag on Vita version.

Yeah, that would be a way to do it. Providing us heads up before we drop $50 on a console version if we would rather have the Vita version wouldn't be as sleesy.

If we are actually upset enough about this we could see what kind of petition campaign we could create. Enough signatures might sway Capcom to realize they risked ill will on a consumer group in exchange for a small portion of their bottom line. Unless they actually have a handheld exclusivity contract, then they need to come clean because that PR BS from Mike Lunn really upset me. I don't think we should sit back and watch a handheld game get released on every system but Vita, and if anti competition deals are being made we should be even more upset.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Wow ... I never thought I'd see the day when some of you guys would even entertain the idea of *gasp* selling your Vita. Well .. .hopefully Sony has a Vita version of the Nintendo Direct for the Wii U. Keep the faith dudes!!!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

well.. I'll keep owning Vita at least until 2015.. by then there should be enough reasons to keep owning it or to look for anything else... i'm still confident on Vita because SONY always keep supporting their consoles even after new ones are released.. and even if their consoles release with problems they keep improving.. PS3 and PSP are the best examples.. not even PSX had a absolutely succesful launch year.. may be only PS2 had a good first year in what a sells matter...

But still SONY is droping the ball.. specially SCEA.. like happened with Demon's Soul on PS3 tey are droping the ball with some japanese only releases.. there's a great gap for improving..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

and KylieDog's Ban seems really WTF?! I agreed with him.. but if he should take chance to explain his statement would have been taken as an act of trolling...

Bundling a Console with a game is not a sign of bad sells.. is just a way to promote the console together with the popular games.. since NES with mario Bros, and SNES with SFII.. bundling games have been a important way to promote ANY console.. except on PS2 that shit sold even with out controllers and cables if possible.. there weren't so much bundle for PS2 rigth? I don't remember anything...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Hey guys, quick questions relating to 2 games. Are any of you getting Dragon's Crown? If so for PSV or PS3 (assuming it's not cross buy) Any of you getting Sly: Thieves in Time? I played the demo last night. I was going to get MGR:R next month, but I'm heavily considering getting Sly instead. What fun!

I think the first year has been pretty good. The second year is looking fantastic too, and we don't know all the hidden stuff they have out there yet. It's very possible we could have a few surprises just around the corner. Wasn't Atlus hinting at something? We know they are happy with what they've been doing with the vita, and ubi hasn't done bad, even activision hasn't done bad with their half ass COD.

It took PS3 several years to get it's stride going and I'm sure the same will happen with the VIta. As been a first year owner of both consoles I can safely say Vita > PS3 first year.

It really saddens me to see some of the people in this thread talking the way they are. Sure Sony could do more. But Any company could always do more. I think it's better than the alternative. They could stop releasing games today for the vita and I'd still play it everyday. Seriously I play my vita everyday.

Capcom? Fuck'em. Who cares, they've been throwing them self's down a steep hill for years now. I don't expect it to change. MH is only relevant in japan anyways, GOD eater and SS look to be the better games and hopefully the Japanese gamers will see it that way too.

PS4 rumors and running rampant right now, and some of them give me hope that Sony will actually make the vita PS4's controller. IT would need a redesign to do it correctly or a nice grip that houses everything it's missing from the DS. And it makes sense to do so. People don't forget that the parts in the vita and pretty damn inexpensive the vitas price could go pretty low over time.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I think the first year has been pretty good. The second year is looking fantastic too, and we don't know all the hidden stuff they have out there yet. It's very possible we could have a few surprises just around the corner. Wasn't Atlus hinting at something? We know they are happy with what they've been doing with the vita, and ubi hasn't done bad, even activision hasn't done bad with their half ass COD.

It took PS3 several years to get it's stride going and I'm sure the same will happen with the VIta. As been a first year owner of both consoles I can safely say Vita > PS3 first year.

It really saddens me to see some of the people in this thread talking the way they are. Sure Sony could do more. But Any company could always do more. I think it's better than the alternative. They could stop releasing games today for the vita and I'd still play it everyday. Seriously I play my vita everyday.

Capcom? Fuck'em. Who cares, they've been throwing them self's down a steep hill for years now. I don't expect it to change. MH is only relevant in japan anyways, GOD eater and SS look to be the better games and hopefully the Japanese gamers will see it that way too.

PS4 rumors and running rampant right now, and some of them give me hope that Sony will actually make the vita PS4's controller. IT would need a redesign to do it correctly or a nice grip that houses everything it's missing from the DS. And it makes sense to do so. People don't forget that the parts in the vita and pretty damn inexpensive the vitas price could go pretty low over time.

Like I said, bro: it'll pass.  

And I Agree so hard:  Vita's virst year  >>>>>>> PS3's first year.  PS3 had one of the worst first years of any console or handheld in gaming history, whereas the Vita's is easily one of the best.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Hats off to the poster with the Persona avatar (I'm too lazy to copy and paste now). That's more like it! I don't post here often, but I read this thread daily and I like the energy you guys give off pertaining to the Vita. Sure there's not much going on with respect to the Vita right now, but what I read encourages me and reassures me that my purchase will pay dividends in the near future. Reading comments from key members suggesting they might throw in the towel is quite discouraging. I don't think Sony will keep the system at sea, nor do I think they don't have some plan for it. Hopefully, we will see some big reveals this E3.

So you guys know, the PS Store online store is now up in NA. Not sure where else, but you can browse the store and access all your SEN account information in a web browser tailored version of the PS Store. You can purchase games or movies, add money to your wallet, manage your devices or information, and create sub accounts or set spending limits in what really feels like the most feature rich user friendly version of the PS Store. You can use PayPal to fund your wallet now and they are adding automatic remote download features in the future.

Check it out! https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(