By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Tom3k said:
Chark said:
Tom3k said:
I think that biggest "mistake" if I may say so is lack of PSN ports to Vita. I think that Vita could really benefit from games that are already on it. Like Beyond God and Evil HD, Shank 1/2, Trine 1/2, Braid, Crazy Taxi, Dead Nation, Death Spank, Earthwarm Jim HD, LIMBO, Okami HD, Flow, Flower, Journey... just to name a few.

Vita is so much more compelling platform for this type of games, than PS3.

That's the Cell's fault and a big concern on compatibility for PS4. PS4 PSN games should work across with the Vita like PSone and Minis.

That's why I used word ports. It's supposed to be easy and cheap to port these games from PS3 to Vita. And honestly I could see myself buying or even rebuying every game that I mentioned above. 

Yeah okay, but there are costs involved still but more importantly time. It would take a lot of people away from other things to start porting games over. But maybe they are working on that to provide PS4 with the titles and Vita essentially to create some backwards compatibility with gamers digital libraries. But that's what cross buy has been trying to acheive moving forward. Expect that for PS4 on a larger scale, where titles aren't as limited on one device. It would be nice to look back at games though, I agree. Problem is Sony doesn't rule over published games with an iron fist, they let publishers do what they want and porting titles over would require a lot of ground work. They can't just do it themselves.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

We are just offering our constructive criticism.

Naninho said:
Where the hell is KylieDog now that everyone else is talking bad about Sony and the Vita? You guys kicked him out? Some of you were like "Oh, GTFO with your negative comments. We are here to shelter from people like you, who say stuff we don't like!".

Now he's probably dead, and the lynchers finally began to understand what he was saying...

So sad... It's like the New Testament, but for real!

He got banned recently.

The worst thing about Vita is watching how inactive Sony is and how many bad decision it's taking with the platform. And there is also more and more bad will from 3rd parties... :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Tom3k said:
Don't forget guys that next week we should get Q-Force on Vita ^^

Pretty hyped for this!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Naninho said:
Where the hell is KylieDog now that everyone else is talking bad about Sony and the Vita? You guys kicked him out? Some of you were like "Oh, GTFO with your negative comments. We are here to shelter from people like you, who say stuff we don't like!".

Now he's probably dead, and the lynchers finally began to understand what he was saying...

So sad... It's like the New Testament, but for real!

ugh no. Not lynching (lol?) at all. He is overly negative about pretty much everything. New game coming out? multiplat? doesn't matter. Digital only? doesn't matter etc etc etc. At some point it stops being critic and becomes an annoyance. I don't mind discussing all aspects, good and the bad. There's a difference. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Q-Force looks good, I totally forgot about this game. I'll pick it up later on, since I've just bought FF and wouldn't have time to play it anyway. I'm still on my first playthrough in Stranger's Wrath, just started the Platrun in Uncharted (damn, the last difficulty looks to be hard!) and have only played an hour of Gravity Rush... And I plan to get Sly 4 day one to support the idea of new games for $40.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Pinball Arcade is free on PS+ right now in Europe. Great game! I do need to grab some extra tables for it! Vita is legend for portable Pinball with that and Zen Pinball 2 :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Chark said:
Really guys? It is just one slow month. Nothing happens in January. We had an excellent November with PS Plus for Vita and if you look on the PS Blog for December, half those post are for Vita. Next month will be exciting for Vita, just wait for Destination PlayStation.

When will that even take place?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Brilliant. Now the Official Vita Thread is starting to succumb to the doom and gloom.

Those guys just need to take a lesson from the great legend Parappa. He preaches the truth!

You gotta do what? I GOTTA BELIEVE! :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.