By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'm with M.U.G.E.N here. If I see nothing good on the horizon soon I will be selling mine after Soul Sacrifice.

I want games, I don't want announcements of games that will show up in 2014 or later. I have been patient enough and it is time for them to put up or shut up.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
I'm with M.U.G.E.N here. If I see nothing good on the horizon soon I will be selling mine after Soul Sacrifice.

I want games, I don't want announcements of games that will show up in 2014 or later. I have been patient enough and it is time for them to put up or shut up.

I hope for your sake one of XSeeds localization projects end up being Ys! 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Well if you keep the console for a single game I think you are better off selling it now. We have enough doom threads here already, "I'll be selling Vita after x." posts would be too much.

Sony released quite a big number of games already. You can't expect them to produce hundred games in a year, who will buy them?. Even if they did, then everyone would be complaining about its next year. It never ends.

cleric20 said:

Hey Runa216 I had that but when I beat all the most wanted cars the other jackspots appeared... Got em all now, just working on the billboards and gates now!?

oh good, so I just have to unlock them.  No worries!  

And come on guys, don't give up on Sony yet!  They still have plenty of games on the horizon, even just the announced titles.  We're all a little disappointed with the company, this is true, but Look at the PS3, it didn't come into its own for a few years, so I wouldn;t be surprised if the same happened here. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:
Euphoria14 said:

I hope for your sake one of XSeeds localization projects end up being Ys! 

Not just that, but I would like another game before September/October.

Announcements are all well and good, but last year was brutal was me. Got Gravity Rush in June and then got nothing until late September.

This can't happen again. I want to hear that the Tales games are coming, Ys is coming. I want information on Tear Away. Is it still coming this year or is it pushed back? Where is Killzone? Is that a 2014 title now since they have been quiet about the whole thing? Have we gotten an actual release date for Soul Sacrifice in the West yet?

Too many questions, too much disappointment and not enough answers seems to be the name of the game with Sony and the Vita.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

My biggest issue isn't even the lack of games...it's the lack of support behind it. I mean it's been over 6-7 months since we last saw anything from games like Tearaway and KZ:Merc. I would loooooooove to see at least a screenshot..dev diary ..anything. It's starting to get a bit hard to keep hyped for them. THis of course could change if they do well over the big upcoming events.

Sony is supporting the ps3 like crazy now, games, game related media, PR etc etc yet nothing for the upcoming vita game. SCEJ is too busy releasing a brain training game >_> smh

I mean wtf is sony doing not spending money on localizing games like Type-0. They should push SE hard for that. Last we heard the english translation stuff were close to being finished even....sony needs to really step it up. They can't wait until 3rd parties come and drop games on their lap at this point

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Euphoria14 said:

Not just that, but I would like another game before September/October.

Announcements are all well and good, but last year was brutal was me. Got Gravity Rush in June and then got nothing until late September.

This can't happen again. I want to hear that the Tales games are coming, Ys is coming. I want information on Tear Away. Is it still coming this year or is it pushed back? Where is Killzone? Is that a 2014 title now since they have been quiet about the whole thing? Have we gotten an actual release date for Soul Sacrifice in the West yet?

Too many questions, too much disappointment and not enough answers seems to be the name of the game with Sony and the Vita.

Bingo...sony is doing an absolute shit job with the media and info for the announced games! it's crazy 0__o they should hire me and give me a good budget lol I will make it rain with RPGs and Action games ;P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

It does seem a bit strange to me how much first party support and press PS3 is getting right ( supposedly) at the end of its life, when there's a new handheld crying out for more stuff. Gravity Rush was initially a PS3 game, but was moved to Vita when Sony saw the potential in it and I'm wondering why they didn't do this to a few more first party games. I think the Vita could benefit a lot more from a Santa Monica developed GoW title than the PS3 could, I think Puppeteer could stand out among the crowd and generate a lot of buzz on a handheld where it won't be able to on home consoles, as a couple of examples. 

As for PR, Kyary has a million followers on twitter. That tweet is probably the most effective advertisement for Soul Sac that will ever be released. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
My biggest issue isn't even the lack of games...it's the lack of support behind it. I mean it's been over 6-7 months since we last saw anything from games like Tearaway and KZ:Merc. I would loooooooove to see at least a screenshot..dev diary ..anything. It's starting to get a bit hard to keep hyped for them. THis of course could change if they do well over the big upcoming events.

Sony is supporting the ps3 like crazy now, games, game related media, PR etc etc yet nothing for the upcoming vita game. SCEJ is too busy releasing a brain training game >_> smh

I mean wtf is sony doing not spending money on localizing games like Type-0. They should push SE hard for that. Last we heard the english translation stuff were close to being finished even....sony needs to really step it up. They can't wait until 3rd parties come and drop games on their lap at this point

but what's the point in selling your system?  as no one seems to want the vita you'll get what?..$10 back?   you'll be better off just deciding to not buy another game and let the ps+ games roll in.  i'm disappointed too but don't be rash either. 

kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

but what's the point in selling your system?  as no one seems to want the vita you'll get what?..$10 back?   you'll be better off just deciding to not buy another game and let the ps+ games roll in.  i'm disappointed too but don't be rash either. 

PSVita (Used) sells for ~$160 on eBay right now.

Currently playing: