By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
FaintZ said:
darkknightkryta said:
FaintZ said:
I don´t know which FF to buy, considering I´ve never played a Final Fantasy before ...

If you don't mind top-down 16 bit RPG goodness, get them all.  If you do, well start with 8, cause if you start with 7 then you'll hate every other Final Fantasy.

I have a 20€ PSN card. I think I will go with a 16bit FF and FF 8.

Thank you!

I agree with ikol. Would start with 9.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

7, 8, and 9 are all really worth playing. I have yet to play 6 but FF 1-5 are...more simple and don't contain much depth. FF tactics is really good, the War of the Lions remastered version is for PSP.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Hola amigos!

I have got a Ps vita since launch day and I love it!!! I hope this year Sony show more interesting games because the last year...

The game "History: Legends of War" is delayed to 8 of March. I like strategic games :)

I hope read and comment good news of this great console!

See you later!

(sorry if I don´t write well. I'm Spanish and I'm learning English lenguage)

ViSeNSio said:
Hola amigos!

I have got a Ps vita since launch day and I love it!!! I hope this year Sony show more interesting games because the last year...

The game "History: Legends of War" is delayed to 8 of March. I like strategic games :)

I hope read and comment good news of this great console!

See you later!

(sorry if I don´t write well. I'm Spanish and I'm learning English lenguage)

Olá, bem-vindo ao VGChartz :)

Welcome, hopefully we will see lots of new titles for PS Vita at Destination Playstation (and where the f is Vita Heaven?).

Muchas gracias!

I think that we won't see  many  ps vita games at Destination Playstation. Ps4 rumors sound very strong and probrably more than half of the event will be for ps4 or Orbis... 

We and Vita need a miracle

;)

Around the Network
NesFe said:

So basically Abe's Oddysee and Munch's Oddysee HD ports for the vita. God I hope the 3rd title is a new title and not Gravity Crash port for the vita.

Oh, now I'm disappointed.  The third project is probably just Abe's Exodus.  That's not exciting :(

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:

So basically Abe's Oddysee and Munch's Oddysee HD ports for the vita. God I hope the 3rd title is a new title and not Gravity Crash port for the vita.

Oh, now I'm disappointed.  The third project is probably just Abe's Exodus.  That's not exciting :(

I think that 3rd project is Hand of Odd, which is supposed to be an RTS. Since it's speculated to be released on tablets, I think there's reason to belive that it will come to Vita as well.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/22/sony-computer-entertainment-japan-making-brain-training-game-for-vita/

Japan Studio can go fuck themselves. Seriously, there is SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL in that studio. They can make a PS1 icon in Ape Escape; come up with fantastic original concepts like Patapon and bring back old school ideas in Demon's Souls, yet they have completely squandered themselves this generation.

Now a bloody brain training game? As well as Smart As?

Ugh. I don't know why this announcement made me so angry. Probably because I fucking love Japan Studio when they're at their best, and hate when they waste their time on pointless projects like this.

Tom3k said:
Kresnik said:

I think that 3rd project is Hand of Odd, which is supposed to be an RTS. Since it's speculated to be released on tablets, I think there's reason to belive that it will come to Vita as well.

I would go ape shit crazy for a touch screen plus dual analogue controlled RTS for Vita.  Seriously.

RTS is one of my favourite genres, and although they're always better on PC, I much prefer gaming on consoles.  And Vita is my favourite console at the moment.  That would be awesome if it were true.  Now I'm a bit more excited!

Kresnik said:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/22/sony-computer-entertainment-japan-making-brain-training-game-for-vita/

Japan Studio can go fuck themselves. Seriously, there is SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL in that studio. They can make a PS1 icon in Ape Escape; come up with fantastic original concepts like Patapon and bring back old school ideas in Demon's Souls, yet they have completely squandered themselves this generation.

Now a bloody brain training game? As well as Smart As?

Ugh. I don't know why this announcement made me so angry. Probably because I fucking love Japan Studio when they're at their best, and hate when they waste their time on pointless projects like this.

seriously wtf is this 0_o sigh sony is dropping the ball big time smh

oh and welcome vise :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!