By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

hey guys, did you know Doodle God, yet? I just saw it should be available in EU from today on! Here a trailer for it:

ok, embedding won't work. no idea why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MAsKvFo-Py4

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:

hey guys, did you know Doodle God, yet? I just saw it should be available in EU from today on! Here a trailer for it:

ok, embedding won't work. no idea why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MAsKvFo-Py4

Overpriced as hell! it's about 7x more expensive then the ios Version...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I don´t know which FF to buy, considering I´ve never played a Final Fantasy before ...

DemoniOtaku said:
Aerys said:

Soul Sacrifice will be released for May in Europe, the first ! So Us should have it near from this.

Your comment was completelly ignored.. but I need to ask.. what's Your source to afirm this?

Its a good source, a guy who always give us good informations, he works at Micromania in France and they received the new adds from Sony France, this is the list ( not the complete list of course, just the new stuff ) ) :

En console :

Pack PS3 Noire 500 Go + Metal Gear Solid : Revengence - 19/02/2013

Pack PS3 500 Go Blanche + 1 Dual Shock 3 Blanche GOW 4 : Ascension + GOW 4 : Ascension Edition Spéciale - 13/03/2013

Pack PS3 500 Go Bleue + MotorStorm Pacific Rift Essentiels + Uncharted 2 Essentiels + God of War 3 Essentiels - 20/03/2013

Pack PS3 Noire 500 Go + The Last of Us - 07/05/2013

En jeux :

LittleBigPlanet 2 Extra Editions (GOTY) PS3 - 20/02/2013

GOD Of War 4 : Ascension PS3 - 13/03/2013
GOD Of War 4 : Ascension Edition Spéciale PS3 - 13/03/2013
GOD Of War 4 : Ascension Edition Collector PS3 - 13/03/2013
Bi-Pack : God Of War 4 : Ascension + Dual Shock GOW Edition Spéciale PS3 - 13/03/2013

Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time PS3 - 27/03/2013

The Last Of Us PS3 - 07/05/2013

Gamme essential a venir :

Killzone 3 Essential - 20/03/2013

MotorStorm Apocalypse Essential - 20/03/2013

Resistance 3 Essential - 20/03/2013

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves Essential - 20/03/2013

Starhawk Essential - 20/03/2013

Jeux PSVITA :

Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time PS Vita - 27/03/2013

Soul Sacrifice - 01/05/2013

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

@Aerys Were XSeed's Orgarhythm and Sumioni released on French PSN Store last week? (Since I know that they weren't released on Croatian, and I've been told that they missed Scandinavian as well so I wonder where they were actually released).

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
@Aerys Were XSeed's Orgarhythm and Sumioni released on French PSN Store last week? (Since I know that they weren't released on Croatian, and I've been told that they missed Scandinavian as well so I wonder where they were actually released).

Yep, they are on PSN since last week.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

FaintZ said:
I don´t know which FF to buy, considering I´ve never played a Final Fantasy before ...

If you don't mind top-down 16 bit RPG goodness, get them all.  If you do, well start with 8, cause if you start with 7 then you'll hate every other Final Fantasy.

darkknightkryta said:
FaintZ said:

If you don't mind top-down 16 bit RPG goodness, get them all.  If you do, well start with 8, cause if you start with 7 then you'll hate every other Final Fantasy.

I have a 20€ PSN card. I think I will go with a 16bit FF and FF 8.

Thank you!

FaintZ said:
darkknightkryta said:
FaintZ said:

Thank you!

well I'd say go with FF4 or 6. 6 is my favorite but imo 4 is easier.  Also I'd say its better to start with 9 bc 8 doesn't feel like any other FF and no point getting use to something you won't see again.  Any way it goes I hope you enjoy them as much as I have ^^

ikol said:
FaintZ said:
darkknightkryta said:
FaintZ said:

Thank you!

well I'd say go with FF4 or 6. 6 is my favorite but imo 4 is easier.  Also I'd say its better to start with 9 bc 8 doesn't feel like any other FF and no point getting use to something you won't see again.  Any way it goes I hope you enjoy them as much as I have ^^

No FF feels like an FF after 5... but we'll leave that discusion for another thread or his wall.  Better not derail the thread.