By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@mikerox, is there a way to improve the handling in "need for speed" for the vita, i think the handling is too touchy. i looked for a way, but couldnt find it. i think the handling in asphalt racing and ridge racer are both better in that area.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

@tom3k, i could help u out, say sometime next week. ok?

I think that we should mass email Capcom and tell them to f*** themselves. :) Just my 2 cents :P

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@tom3k, i could help u out, say sometime next week. ok?

Works for me :)

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mikerox, is there a way to improve the handling in "need for speed" for the vita, i think the handling is too touchy. i looked for a way, but couldnt find it. i think the handling in asphalt racing and ridge racer are both better in that area.

Each vehicle handles different in the game, but you need to unlock better handling setups for cars by unlocking new stuff from winning races. It's amazing how piss poor some vehicle handle by default. It's an arcade racer though and not a simulation, so you need to drift if you want to get around corners. Tapping brake while turning will set drifts going. If you're heading towards the wall, tap break some more and it'll fix it :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

@mikerox, i understand that aspect of the game. but the handling shouldnt have been that touchy in the beginning , anyways i do like the game, i think the game is basicly burnout though, i wish a new burnout game would be made.

Well Criterion made Burnout. Then EA bought them just before Burnout 3 released and have since put them to work on Need for Speed because their in house studios had run out of ideas for it.

The result has been Burnout with real cars. I don't actually find the handling an issue though, even with the weaker car setups but I'm a massive fan of Criterion. (How many people finished Suzuki Alstare Racing?) so maybe I make allowances.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

some good news people. It seems strangers wrath is a hit for vita. Here's what the community manager (might be a dev actually) of them team say just a lil bit ago

"There's an update coming soon for Stranger VITA, details next week.

We have another 3 VITA projects in the mix ;)"

aww yeah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Good, i like these guys :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Well.. then I'll have to buy Oddworld Starnger's Wrath as a thanks for their support for my favorite system rigth now... I will buy as soon as I have my new Vita...^^

BTW: I received a mail from play-Asia some days ago.. they updated the price for Soul Sacrifice Bundle to 440$ I went to the page and it wasn't the price there just a "Will open for preorders soon".. well, I just wanted to see it and cry.. because I don't have that money.. :/ but if I had it I would buy it! My only hope rigth now is that SCEA bring that goodness of bundle to america.. I would preorder irgth now if... but is SCEA we're talking about.. so is just my Wet dream rigth now.. -.-

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread