By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

New studio formed by 4 former Liverpool studios devs(Wipeout serie)

So what's intresting about this is that they will have Ripstone as their publisher for their first game they are making as a new studio. So what? Well Ripstone have been a pretty big supporter for psvita and almost all their games have been on the psvita.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Grats on the Plat Trev :)

@kivi: that really is good news. I wonder what kind of game they will work on, maybe another racer?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Grats on the Plat Trev :)

@kivi: that really is good news. I wonder what kind of game they will work on, maybe another racer?

Well on http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/01/22/ex-sony-liverpool-devs-form-sawfly-studios/

There is a quote where they say that Journey and LIMBO are “the kind of experiences that we want to create ourselves.”

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

urp...well, I have moved on. Unit 13, I love love love you, you're a great game and a perfect Vita experience, but dare I Say you're too long and your later missions require too much patience for me. I enjoyed every minute of Unit 13, but at this point I feel it's holding me back from other games, like Need for Speed and Persona. Much as I enjoyed it, I got my 15 hours of happiness and joy out of it, so with that, I bid you adieu!

I'll likely return to it, once I can co-op with my cousin (who also has it), but now I'm onto Need for Speed Most Wanted. Great game, but the lack of direction makes me think I'll get bored of it pretty quick. Races are good, upgrading your cars and finding new cars is rewarding and fun, the races are hectic and the controls are perfect, but the generic 'do this race, get points so you can do another race' mentality of it seems a little disappointing for its price.

Then again, I am not a huuuuge fan of racing games, but that doesn't mean it's not just a little disappointing.

Or maybe the fact that I 'determined' all this came after half an hour of play time when I was already in a grumpy mood, so perhaps I'll try again soon. If not...No idea what I'll do next. I gave up on Dead Space 2 because it was annoying and the more I played it the more I hated visceral and especially EA; I was going to go through the sly Cooper series in anticipation of Sly 4 on Vita, but since I'm not reviewing that one I have no need. I want to do pokemon but I'm waiting for my buddy to get me the pokeymons I wantso I can rock that game like a hurricaine.

so I honestly don't know what to play next! don't have time for Persona or Dark Souls, Need for Speed is a great in-between game but NOT what I'd call a primary engagement, Unit 13 is also a great in-between game.

Maybe I'll finally play Kingdom Hearts 3D.

This scrambled rant is brought to you by Runa!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Today CAPCOM announced they are releasing Resident Evil Revelations on everything except Vita. I blame Sony.

Around the Network
Naninho said:
Today CAPCOM announced they are releasing Resident Evil Revelations on everything except Vita. I blame Sony.

The bastards! It would have been so inexpensive to just put it on Vita. With all the hype over on the 3DS most Vita owners would kill for that game and it would be seen as a big title.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Naninho said:

The bastards! It would have been so inexpensive to just put it on Vita. With all the hype over on the 3DS most Vita owners would kill for that game and it would be seen as a big title.

What a bunch of a**holes!

I've got two vita platinums (GR and project diva) Persona is very close too. 

Naninho said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if capcom has some sort of "no other handheld" agreement with nintendo. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

So... Vita is Japan's most desired console according the poll in Famitsu, placing ahead of the 3DS. 64% of readers wanted a Vita vs 48% wanting a 3DS and 34% wanting a Wii U.

Could Sony's fortunes be improving? Could a price drop actually be all the system needs in Japan afterall?

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/01/japans_most_desired_console_is_the_playstation_vita

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
So... Vita is Japan's most desired console according the poll in Famitsu, placing ahead of the 3DS. 64% of readers wanted a Vita vs 48% wanting a 3DS and 34% wanting a Wii U.

Could Sony's fortunes be improving? Could a price drop actually be all the system needs in Japan afterall?

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/01/japans_most_desired_console_is_the_playstation_vita

Price is important, of course, but I think it has more to do with the lack of japanese oriented games. Games like MGS, FF, Monster Hunter and Resident Evil.