By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
KylieDog said:
One Piece not a big deal, Vita needs stop getting ports of console games.

Namco just announced Project X Zone escaping Japan for 3DS :D

That wasn't technicaly a Port.. is a multiplatform game.. for PS3 and PSVita.. developed at the same time for both platform.. so the "is new feeling" is there when it release.. so people can choice if buy it for PS3, for Vita or for Both on Day One...

Still is a great lost for fans of the series not seeing the game on Vita (I'm one), Yeah we have PS3.. but I was really wanting to buy it for Vita and play it via Crossplay ANYWHERE with my friends on their PS3s or PSVita... I think You have a serious problem if You think that only EXCLUSIVE games are important for a console... Do You Play Only Exclusive games on Your consoles?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Anyone have a link to the persona Anime?

KInda odd, question. But who would you do? Chie, Rise, or Yukiko? Thens theres Naoto if you in to that kinda of thing. So what is it guys?

honestly, I'm truly baffled at how completely japanese developers have been dropping the ball this gen. Konami, Square Enix, Capcom, Sega (sega is japanese, right?), Namco-Bandai, ALL fucking up so wholly. How could you NOT port shit over? how could you screw up REMAKES of games like Silent Hill? How could you be the leading developer in douchebaggery by giving customers on-disc DLC and switching allegiences for no good reason? How could you completely ignore fan outrage by releasing a SECOND SEQUEL to your most hated game rather than the half dozen projects in the works that EVERYONE wants?

I don't know who said it, but they're right: Japanese developers have lost touch.

Atlus has done well. *pets Disgaea and I think Persona*. XSeed has done decent, too. *pets ragnarok Odyssey*.

but seriously, Japan? Get yo shit togetha, homie!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

@Mugen my main used to be yoshimitsu, but now im more of a King and Lee guy. Im not a fan of Lars, but he dose have some good combos.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Mmmfishtacos said:

KInda odd, question. But who would you do? Chie, Rise, or Yukiko? Thens theres Naoto if you in to that kinda of thing. So what is it guys?

Kanji, at least thats how I play it out in my head >_>.......

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

anyone in here play Dokuro?

Runa216 said:
honestly, I'm truly baffled at how completely japanese developers have been dropping the ball this gen. Konami, Square Enix, Capcom, Sega (sega is japanese, right?), Namco-Bandai, ALL fucking up so wholly. How could you NOT port shit over? how could you screw up REMAKES of games like Silent Hill? How could you be the leading developer in douchebaggery by giving customers on-disc DLC and switching allegiences for no good reason? How could you completely ignore fan outrage by releasing a SECOND SEQUEL to your most hated game rather than the half dozen projects in the works that EVERYONE wants?

I don't know who said it, but they're right: Japanese developers have lost touch.

Atlus has done well. *pets Disgaea and I think Persona*. XSeed has done decent, too. *pets ragnarok Odyssey*.

but seriously, Japan? Get yo shit togetha, homie!

XSeed is Just a Publisher here in America.. but little Japanese developers and some more independent like Platinum Games, Level5, SUDA51, Grasshoper. NIS, Falcom, have been making more compeling experience than those that You named..

@KylieDog: Not every exclusive game make the console sell.. is more great brand games that sell consoles, GTA, MGS, FF, MonHun, DQ, etc... but still multiplatform games are important.. would Vita sell in europe without a Fifa? some games even if aren't exclusives are appealing to certains peoples.. and some sell really well...

And the Op movie of the legendary-curry-quest game: Sei Madou Monogatari...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=poxKS56Oio0

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Sooooo...to those of you still remotely interested in Ragnarok Odyssey for EU, I emailed GungHo last December and I actually got a reply just recently. According to the email, they are aiming to release it "winter" early in the year. So, yeah, its nothing we dont know already. And they confirmed that it will be a PSN release.

To those who buy games retail only, you're out of luck and your best bet would be to just import the NA or Asian version.

Mmmfishtacos said:

Sorry bro, I managed to watch it by downloading via torrent. I got the japanese with english sub version in mkv format. Not that It bothers me to read since I like my anime in original japanese with subs...so yeah.

Torrent is your friend.

I'd do all three girls! Naoto not so sure, since you know, she managed to pass off as a boy. So, she may be a cute "boy" but in my book, if a girl can pass of as a guy, even if its a cute or handsome guy, she's one ugly chik.

Closing in on my first Vita Platinum. Two more trophies to go in Resistance: Burning Skies.