By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Oh, here's some nice new Atelier Meruru Plus screens btw:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/21/atelier-meruru-plus-screenshots-show-new-costume-new-event-with-rorona/

Around the Network

@arcane_chaos, yes i live in america and also own a home in japan.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

forevercloud3000 said:
outlawauron said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Just for study and speculation purposes, I thought it would be key to take a look at what were the top selling games for PSP.....

1. GTA Liberty City = 7.46mill

2. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite = 5.35mill

3. Monster Hunter Freedom 3 = 4.82mill

4. GTA Vice City = 4.75mill

5. Daxter = 4.06mill

6. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters = 3.64mill

7. Midnight Club:DUB Edition = 3.57mill

8. God of War:Chains of Olympus = 3.09mill

9. Crisis Core: FFVII = 3.06mill

10. Gran Turismo = 2.91mill

Medal of Honor Heroes, Tekken Dark Resurrection, LBP, Dissidia FF, COD, KH BBS, MGS PW all sold in the 2mills or around it as well.

GTA needs to be the next Big franchise to reimagine for Vita. Seeing as the Vita is perfectly relatable when it comes to game engines, maybe we could get a GTA offshoot from GTAV, something like BOGT was new yet refreshing from the IV engine.

MH or a MH-esque game is of course essential. They need to push Soul Sacrifice like the system is riding on it......cuz it sorta is.

I also think this proves Sony's 1st Party franchise can and are popular even on portable. GoW, LBP,and GT are some of the system's best selling. I still feel like LBP Vita was totally misshandled and a missed opportunity.

Sorry to be that guy, but nearly all of the 1st party games up there only made it because of bundles Daxter was close to 1 mil before and Chains was slightly over 1 mill.

is that somehow a bad thing? The idea of a bundle is that combining products together allow them to give each other value. A developer is still compensated for  bundle game's sale so its still valid. When I worked at retail, there were several bundles Sony had, the most popular by a mile was still the Daxter one. Consumers recognized him from Jak and wanted it for the value as well as the game. So in essense it was what is known as  a "System Seller".

It's not inherently bad at all. It allows people to be introduced to certain series, but they would not have reached those levels of achievement without the bundles (the only way to buy the PSP-2000 for several months was the bundles available).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

M.U.G.E.N said:
haha I dunno if you guys would be able to pronounce my name :P

my name is: Randika. Pronounced as - Run-dhi-kah (if you guys didn't know already, I'm from Sri Lanka, currently living in the US)

feel free to call me anything you prefer

Haha, you think Randika is hard? :) Try my name - Krzysiek, haha.

Hi Travis, Gabe and Randika!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

Slavic names beginning with Kr are awesome!  Wink wink :P

Around the Network

hi @ krzysiek,gabe and randika :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Scisca said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
haha I dunno if you guys would be able to pronounce my name :P

my name is: Randika. Pronounced as - Run-dhi-kah (if you guys didn't know already, I'm from Sri Lanka, currently living in the US)

feel free to call me anything you prefer

not gonna lie...I have no idea how to pronounce that properly. Could you break it down for me a bit if possible?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/21/one-piece-pirate-warriors-2-vita-version-not-coming-to-u-s/

Some disappointing but not surprising news. One Piece not coming to US for Vita (will be for PS3 though, so not completely unplayable for all you OP fans)

-_- no comment

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!