By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Lol can't blame them for going where the money is. Revelations isn't much of a loss. It was 2012s most over rated title IMO. If it was on Vita it'd struggle to score above 6/10. Monster Hunter on the other hand is a big coup for Nintendo but if they have 3 year exclusivity for it then its Nintendo's bought and paid for. I don't see what the problem is.

Does say a lot about the state of Nintendo though if they're having to buy exclusivity. They would never have done that before. That used to be a dirty Sony tactic that Microsoft mastered this gen.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Runa216 said:
You know, I'm almost out of games to play on Vita. Once I finish Unit 13, all I have left is Persona 4 and NEed for Speed. thinking of picking up a bunch of games from Amazon for 30 or less, including Smart As, Lumines, and Hot Shots Golf World Invitational. Might get Virtue's last reward and MArvel vs Capcom as well, but I suck at fighters and Virtue's Last Reward is 50 bucks on amazon, which is ridiculous.

Lol, Persona 4 is a lot of game. I have 76 hours on my first play and I still have more to go. I might be playing slow. But if I had to guess i have another 10 hours till i finish. At around hour 50 I had already deiced i was going to play it a second time and get the plat. It's that good. So don't worry just yet about getting some new games, unless you find some good sales of course.

Are you saying you beat in 76 hours? lol I beat it in 92 hours but missed marie's dungeon so that's probably 3 or so hours gone since I always scavenger every floor till there is nothing left. I'm preying I can Platinum on this second playthrough, I'm 8 hours in the second and ran into the reaper when I was at Yukiko's dungeon and whooped him at the beginning, now I have Yu's best weapon already lol, Make sure when you complete the first playthrough you have like 700,000 yen. Makes fighting in the second playthrough obsolete lol, I beat Yukiko's shadow with 1 all out attack lol.

Why all the Publisher hate, FF Type-0 is my only real issue with SE, FFXHD is going to come for Vita same time as PS3 and when it does and sells good, They'll start making alot more on it.
Capcom has been alittle odd, but the truth is they've done some of the best porting for Vita, UMvC3 and SFxT both are impressive looking ports (tho SF does look a bit different then the console title). But They did choose a odd route to make Resident Evil on 3DS instead of Vita, which I still don't understand. Monster Hunter seemed odd from the get go to me, why didn't it get a NA release for 3 on PSP, it was clear it had something to do with Nintendo when they announced the 3DS game months later.
Konami, has been a little odd and slow with things on Vita, but atleast they support it.
Sega, hmm... SEGA I don't see any real issue with the systems support but they have issues in general, they don't seem to care for letting people know info on the titles they release unless its the one game they chosen to advertise for the year. Also Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is one of my personal favs on the system, I will admit they could have made the games presentation better in some areas and could have easily made no frame drops if they didn't directly port the PS3 version (even has EVERY single glitch the PS3 game has lol). Game is the exact same game tho. I also want Monkey Ball for Vita in the future.
I think after the first half of this years titles we'll see serious interest in it, when devs see how well games like sly, ss and so on are done they'll do something on it.

ohh and Robotecheaven readd me the Maintenance screwed up my friends list so I don't have your request.

Teflon02 said:
Why all the Publisher hate, FF Type-0 is my only real issue with SE, FFXHD is going to come for Vita same time as PS3 and when it does and sells good, They'll start making alot more on it.
Capcom has been alittle odd, but the truth is they've done some of the best porting for Vita, UMvC3 and SFxT both are impressive looking ports (tho SF does look a bit different then the console title). But They did choose a odd route to make Resident Evil on 3DS instead of Vita, which I still don't understand. Monster Hunter seemed odd from the get go to me, why didn't it get a NA release for 3 on PSP, it was clear it had something to do with Nintendo when they announced the 3DS game months later.
Konami, has been a little odd and slow with things on Vita, but atleast they support it.
Sega, hmm... SEGA I don't see any real issue with the systems support but they have issues in general, they don't seem to care for letting people know info on the titles they release unless its the one game they chosen to advertise for the year. Also Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is one of my personal favs on the system, I will admit they could have made the games presentation better in some areas and could have easily made no frame drops if they didn't directly port the PS3 version (even has EVERY single glitch the PS3 game has lol). Game is the exact same game tho. I also want Monkey Ball for Vita in the future.
I think after the first half of this years titles we'll see serious interest in it, when devs see how well games like sly, ss and so on are done they'll do something on it.

There is a Monkey Ball on Vita.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

Honestly, as much I love Capcom, Konami, and SE, I'm beyond disappointed in them. I'm not buing any of their games unti I find them at a bargain bin. I was really excited about DMC and I will play it at some point, but I refuse to give them any money at the momement.
The whole MH thing is a joke. And they've only released ports for the vita. How about a single new game Capcom? Idiots. It's not like they released a game like they did on the 3ds and flopped. How can they know that it's gonna fail, if they don't try?
Even Gravity Rush, a new ip, managed to sell more than 100.000 copies with a tiny install base. MH would have been huge. They owe so much to sony for making MH a huge franchise.

Scisca said:
You know what guys, if Capcom really isn't bringing RE: Revelations or (and!) MH4 to Vita, I say f*ck you Capcom and won't be buying a single game from them in the future. If they ignore my favourite console, I ignore them.

Grow up look at it from capcoms point of view is it really worth their time making games for the Vita or use those man hour to make another game for the 3DS, which would make them more money 3m vitas or 20m+3DS?

@teflon02, i already resent the invite.
i hope another ragnarok odyssey game comes to the vita sometime in the near future. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

uncharted : golden abyss
ragnarok odyssey
assassins creed 3 : liberation
persona 4 : golden
disgaea 3 : absence of detention
dungeon hunter alliance
resistance buring skies
metal gear solid hd collection
sonic and all-star racing transformed
ridge racer
ninja gaiden sigma plus
gravity rush
need for speed most wanted
shinobido 2 : revenge of zen
dynasty warriors next
playstation all-star battle royale
hot shots golf : world invitational
littlebigplanet
call of duty : black ops declassifield
street fighter x tekken
mortal kombat
lego batman 2 : dc super heroes

those are my retail vita games

i have oddworld stranger's wrath
super star delta
motorstorm rc racing
plants vs zombies

those are my psn games

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Chark said:

Teflon02 said:

I also want Monkey Ball for Vita in the future.

There is a Monkey Ball on Vita.

I read it like that at first too.  But I presume he means "I want to buy Monkey Ball for Vita in the future".