By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
KylieDog said:
naruball said:
Just wondering. Does anyone think that it'd a good idea to force developers who release games on psn to make a vita port as well? There are just so many small digital only games, such as black knight sword, that would work perfectly on the vita.

I can see such strategy backfiring, but it could actually help the vita and even the developers a lot!

Thoughts?

No, small devs may not be able to afford it, pretty sure those going for a PSN/XBLA release would run into trouble with MS if the PSN version came with a Vita version too, MS apparently has both disallowed and and threatened to disallow digital games that release on other platforms with more content.

Devs and publishers need more freedom.

Hm. Good point. Maybe if Sony gave some incentive to developers who do that? As in, advertise their games on what's new and have a separate category at the top of the game section with cross buy only titles?  Or even throw some money at them? Based on kickstarter, it doesn't seem that expensive for simple games to be ported to psv.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
ithis said:
So,
I will be traveling to the US for 3 weeks soon, and I think I will finally buy that Vita. Now, I don't know much about how to find good deals online for the US so I was hoping that some of you do know which would be the best deals at the moment and don't mind to share.

rigth now.. assasin's creed 3 liberation +4gb memorycard + white vita is the best deal.. 250$.. just buy a new 8gb minimum extra memory card... and grab some cheap games.. like Mortal Kombat, Hot Shot Golf, Rayman origins, Wipeout2048, Unit13, sonic sega rally, or a 50$ PSN card and pay for PS+ and You'll get 6 vita games plus some PS3's... but don't forget to get Gravity Rush anyway.. digital with PS+ offers or in Physical... that's a must play for the console...

I want a 3G model for the GPS (I don't have another GPS device as I like to use maps, but ocasionally I whished for one). I also want PS+ so I find this bundle very atractive http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+PlayStation+Plus+Instant+Game+Collection+PlayStation+Vita+Bundle/7322125.p?id=1218839687484&skuId=7322125

So I just received 40€ PSN credit for 27,50€ and I originally planned to spend it on earth defense force portable, but I just discovered that Virtues Last Reward is already up on the store(retail relsease in europe is jan 25)...I'm at a loss now, what should I get?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

naruball said:
Just wondering. Does anyone think that it'd a good idea to force developers who release games on psn to make a vita port as well? There are just so many small digital only games, such as black knight sword, that would work perfectly on the vita.

I can see such strategy backfiring, but it could actually help the vita and even the developers a lot!

Thoughts?

Sure! Great IDEA! We're the VitaCult we could force them.. by kidnnapingtheir pets  or stoling their newspaper every morning.. those lazy bastard will know the hell if don't release on Vita more GAEMZ!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ithis said:
DemoniOtaku said:
ithis said:
So,
I will be traveling to the US for 3 weeks soon, and I think I will finally buy that Vita. Now, I don't know much about how to find good deals online for the US so I was hoping that some of you do know which would be the best deals at the moment and don't mind to share.

rigth now.. assasin's creed 3 liberation +4gb memorycard + white vita is the best deal.. 250$.. just buy a new 8gb minimum extra memory card... and grab some cheap games.. like Mortal Kombat, Hot Shot Golf, Rayman origins, Wipeout2048, Unit13, sonic sega rally, or a 50$ PSN card and pay for PS+ and You'll get 6 vita games plus some PS3's... but don't forget to get Gravity Rush anyway.. digital with PS+ offers or in Physical... that's a must play for the console...

I want a 3G model for the GPS (I don't have another GPS device as I like to use maps, but ocasionally I whished for one). I also want PS+ so I find this bundle very atractive http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+PlayStation+Plus+Instant+Game+Collection+PlayStation+Vita+Bundle/7322125.p?id=1218839687484&skuId=7322125

Well go for it.. I don't take 3G in account because is locked to AT&T and here in southamerica it doesn't work.. that 3G model with 50$ ps+ card is a great deal.. Just put 30$ more and go for 8gb MemCard at least... so You can enjoy your PS+ subscription.. 6 games on the go!.. Just make sure is before next tuesday, because FFTactics is leaving that day.. probably one more PSP game coming that day..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
damn guys chill out. Come on Runa you too man

let's everyone take a few chill pills :D

so you guys think we will get a new XSeed games announcement for vita before this month ends? I sure hope so and for the sake of you RPG nuts I hope it's Ys too :P

The hinted game recently was Pandora's Tower.. was confirmed 2 days ago.. sad :7 but I stil havefaith on that Y's...

And here for those Pervitaculters (as me *Nosebleed*) Senran Kagura ShinoVi Versus Opening Movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z9uaMNPxQHI

BTW: FFTactics is leaving next tuesday.. which PSP game would You love to replace it? I would love patapon, half Minute heroe, Patchwork heroes, Jeanne D'arc (this is from Sony) or dreaming more high Trails in Skies?

and about @KylieDog thing.. I'm don't think that Insulting him is a way to make him change its ways.. he have reason on what he said.. but I'm don't like how he wishes to the game have bad sells.. but still is his opinion a valid one as a Vita Owner and felow culter!(ALL HAIL KAT!!).. a bit extreme but still is his way to spend his money.. if he don't like this type of port he don't like it and that's all.. let's keep it on a respectful debate.

DemoniOtaku said:

Well go for it.. I don't take 3G in account because is locked to AT&T and here in southamerica it doesn't work.. that 3G model with 50$ ps+ card is a great deal.. Just put 30$ more and go for 8gb MemCard at least... so You can enjoy your PS+ subscription.. 6 games on the go!.. Just make sure is before next tuesday, because FFTactics is leaving that day.. probably one more PSP game coming that day..

Most probably won't be before Tuesday. I arive Sunday evening, then Monday straight to work, and the huge jetlag...:(

We'll see. Can I pick that bundle up in a store or do I have to buy online? (I'm an USA virgin).

ithis said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Most probably won't be before Tuesday. I arive Sunday evening, then Monday straight to work, and the huge jetlag...:(

We'll see. Can I pick that bundle up in a store or do I have to buy online? (I'm an USA virgin).

BestBuy have in store options.. and GameStop too.. just look in te  page online and see which store is nearer to You...

Lots of Vitas News:

-SONy will ship EVERY PSVita since next week with a Soul Sacrifice Physical Demo... includng somv videos for HotShotGolf, Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss... will be the same DEMO that's in store but SONY want to make sure that every one try it...

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/18/sony-giving-soul-sacrifice-demo-with-playstation-vita-hardware-purchases/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

More nosebleed with this DOA5+ trailer.. I hape this is enough content for KylieDog to consider this nosebleeding game XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pqU1OLTzY7Q

And now SakuraSou no pet no kanojo.. PSP and PSVita game trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ezgTQMkBZh8

and on the not so brigth side is proved that PSVita32GB MemCard can only  hold 100apps/icons on screen...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/17/report-ps-vita-32gb-memory-card-can-display-100-apps-no-more/

Nothing to really go off but there's some new MH4 rumors saying that the reason it was delayed for 3DS is because they are making a Vita version and it is to be simultaneously released for both 3DS and Vita

http://operationrainfall.com/rumour-monster-hunter-4-vita/