By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kitler53 said:
i saw this phrase in the "global up" thread and loved it. someone should make a gif or something to celebrate it!

vita and wiiU: brothers in doom

:P haha not gonna lie..the fact that wiiu is sucking in sales means less vita doom threads too..it's like it balances things out. I hope it stays that way for the sake of all fans

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
kitler53 said:
i saw this phrase in the "global up" thread and loved it. someone should make a gif or something to celebrate it!

:P haha not gonna lie..the fact that wiiu is sucking in sales means less vita doom threads too..it's like it balances things out. I hope it stays that way for the sake of all fans

not you specifically, just a general statement.  please don't try to punish the nintendo fans with doom-doms.  it's fine to discuss wiiU but don't go out of the way to put salt in the wounds.  everyone who posts here knows just how annoying that can be.

kitler53 said:

There's something about dual sticks that make you want to...DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

M.U.G.E.N said:
kitler53 said:

Not necessarily we might just see even more of it because they have to distract attention from the Wii U. Its been sort of quiet with Vita doom around the WiiU launch but recently it has exploded again. Just yesterday or so about every second topic on the hot topics list was a Vita-doom thread...

I do hope thats not gonna happen though.

kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kitler53 said:

not you specifically, just a general statement.  please don't try to punish the nintendo fans with doom-doms.  it's fine to discuss wiiU but don't go out of the way to put salt in the wounds.  everyone who posts here knows just how annoying that can be.

oh definitely...I'm just saying the situation worked out good for both sides. Sony fans and Ninty fans will go easy on the doom and gloom parade...which is good since now we can focus on what that matters, the games! :D

trust me..IF I really wanted to do a 'get back at them' for all the nonsensical vita doom threads we had last year..I could have done so really well. I just feel it's pointless really. And I hope other users in this thread do the same. Take the high road so to speak and hopefully it will lead to a friendlier community overall

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
huiii said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kitler53 said:

Not necessarily we might just see even more of it because they have to distract attention from the Wii U. Its been sort of quiet with Vita doom around the WiiU launch but recently it has exploded again. Just yesterday or so about every second topic on the hot topics list was a Vita-doom thread...

I do hope thats not gonna happen though.

damn I sure hope not..cuz that would be beyond stupid 0_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

So after a week no Earth Defence Force reviews?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

just bought : playstation all-stars battle royale,persona 4 golden, littlebigplanet,call of duy declassifield,streetfighter vs tekken, ridge racer, shinobido revenge of zen, resistance burning skies and a 16gb memory card.
now i got 21 retail vita games, i am a proud supporter of a truly awesome handheld ( BEST DAMN HANDHELD EVER )
:)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

naruball said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YyP4xDgoM&feature=youtu.be

LOL

I don't even...know where to start 0_0

I love Japanese culture with passion, but I find this absolutely disgusting. Isn't this pedophilia anyway?

I'm sorry, but you sir are full of FAIL!

THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST GAME EVVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just with that short crazy boobie clip I can say that I will give this game a score of...wait for it....

OVER 9000/10!!!!!

@ils411, i concur sir, since i am a boob man. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1