By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So I just beat Life of Pixel with 97%. While pretty good and entertaining going through each console, I wish it had more variety in both gameplay and in monsters.

For the most part the same monster types are in the entire game. The double jump mechanic doesn't work on moving or destructing floors but thankfully they designed the levels around that. On one level, slanted floors automatically pushed you to the right regardless of slope direction. You could jump through dirt on certain levels. And that lag I mentioned in an earlier post is due to bad coding, the longer you play the slower the game becomes. To fix you have to close out and restart the game. Must be something to do with memory.

With that said, the levels were fun and short and the occasional up side down button worked really well. A little old school nostalgia kept me going along with the challenge of the levels. Not a bad game to pick up for $2 but not a must have. I wish the devs luck in finishing those 2 vita titles.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Teflon02 said:
Godchild1020 said:

I don't know if this was posted yet.

95% Chance in NA it will be digital only and sold at a price higher then $19.99. I'm not saying it's not worth more then $20. But selling at a price higher then that automatically justifies a physical copy. I just hope if it does come it will be that 5% Physical chance that wins lol.

not this argument again...

So me stating this will most likely not get a physical release outside Japan, which will most likely be true, is "this argument again?" I don't get why people are so quick to start arguments here whenever someone prefers to actually have a physical game if paying a certain price. I've heard from Sony and Insomniac that selling a new physical game would require $29.99 price tag or higher for profit. Otherwise it would make sense to only DDL which is Ratchets reason for this. If you don't agree with what I'm saying don't reply cause I'm not making up BS, go look up the article on PSBlog where they announced the release date for Ratchet for PS3 and Vita delay. They replied to me saying that.

Anywho, can't wait for Sly, hope my GameStop changes the pre-order price to the correct price cause I'll be missing the dlc sadly otherwise.

Looks like MotoGP 13 will be released for PSvita.(From the people who did MUD and WRC 3)

http://motogpvideogame.com/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I have no interest in Retro City Rampage, so Kylie will be happy to know that I will not be buying it.

I wouldn't have a problem if I was interested in the game though. It does suck being shafted on release dates, but I can think of maybe one game in the past 5 years (possibly two) that I have had to play straight away. As long as they make it to me eventually, I'm happy.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Retro City Rampage out on EU PSN this week.

I hope none of you buy it and none of you support delayed SCEE releases. SCEE will keep dumping on is customers until you stop supporting it.

I don't think doing that would have the intended effect you are looking for. If anything, it could be make it worse and leave EU without releases all together. Some devs just don't have the means to simultaneous release in different territories, while sometimes games are delayed due to regional laws. No one is trying to "dump on its customers" by staggering release dates. If it isn't ready for a territory, it isn't ready. The only way around it for a company without the money to do simultaneous is to delay the launch in the territory were it is first finished, which is valuable retail time and doesn't benefit anyone.

Retro City Rampage was done by 1 guy wasn't it? I also think Microsoft might have had some involvement in the EU "delay" as it's not uncommon for them to demand some exclusivity when approving games. May well have been they wanted it on 360 globally to put it on XBLA before the EU PSN launch.

Sounds like we get the finished version though.

As for Moto GP 13? Awesome, that must have been the game they hinted at when the arcadey WRC game was announced recently.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Get Retro city rampage ppl :D it's awesome

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

KylieDog said:
Chark said:
KylieDog said:
Retro City Rampage out on EU PSN this week.

I hope none of you buy it and none of you support delayed SCEE releases. SCEE will keep dumping on is customers until you stop supporting it.

I don't think doing that would have the intended effect you are looking for. If anything, it could be make it worse and leave EU without releases all together. Some devs just don't have the means to simultaneous release in different territories, while sometimes games are delayed due to regional laws. No one is trying to "dump on its customers" by staggering release dates. If it isn't ready for a territory, it isn't ready. The only way around it for a company without the money to do simultaneous is to delay the launch in the territory were it is first finished, which is valuable retail time and doesn't benefit anyone.

MS doesn't have this issue, games release in US and EU day and date, often games will release in US/EU on XBL and US on PSN...and SCEE PSN is the only one without it.  RCR has now already seen a discount on US PSN and been on US Playstation Plus.

Like MikeRox said, it could be Microsoft, but I'd more likely believe that the discrepancy is because Microsoft forces the publisher to release simultaneously while Sony allows them leverage. Though there could be a lot of reasons factoring into it, it is not because they are trying to screw over EU. Microsoft does push around exclusivity rights though, I'm not sure to what extent that means over in EU, things are handled differently for each region.

i saw this phrase in the "global up" thread and loved it. someone should make a gif or something to celebrate it!

vita and wiiU: brothers in doom