By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
That Sly Cooper bundle is going to do nothing at all unless they price it well (i.e. £180 or less in UK, for example). It's not a limited edition console, nor is it a big IP so I really can't see the demand for it.

I guess they are trying to go after kids and parents now. ACIII:L was for core, now they are trying a less serious approach. I agree it won't do much, but I'm getting Sly 4 anyway :) I hope that the $40 price tag will convince many people to buy this game! The thing is, I still don't know where to pre-order it to get the pre-order bonus. Can anyone help me with that?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Godchild1020 said:

I don't know if this was posted yet.

This is god tier Box art 0_0 I really really hope we get a retail release for this

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looks like MUD:FIM Motorcorss Championship is releasing for NA on the 26th February(released last years in EU).

http://thevitalounge.com/mud-fim-motocross-coming-to-na/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

DAT THIGH.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

They need £149.99 Vita now. It'd start shifting units at that price.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Apparently a Sly Cooper bundle might be coming to Europe.

A listing on Amazon.de has revealed that Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will be getting a PS Vita bundle in Europe. No such bundle has been confirmed for North America. Here is the amazon Link : http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00AXYATZO/playfront-21

This game would have been a perfect excuse to sell the Blue PSVita that already released on Japan.. I don't know Why SONY is so relunctant to release coulored consoles on western market..  and Special Editions too.. look at Nintendo, there's the Zelda, Mario Land, Kingdom hearts, MGS3d and now FireEmblem editions of 3DS... yeah they don't sell so much and most are limited but make a sense of variety taht PSVitalack rigth now... Soul Sacrifice's Red PSVita is a MUST!

SONY MAKE IT HAPPEN!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Ah I really need to get MUD soon. Most places have sold out of the physical version of the game now and I flat refuse to pay £34.99 for the digital version when it's £32ish physically on ebay new.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

deskpro2k3 said:
DAT THIGH.

Which one?

deskpro2k3 said:
DAT THIGH.

Sly does have ni... oh... wait... What game are we talking about?

4 ≈ One

I'm talking about this thigh! Its beautiful <3

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5