By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
KylieDog said:
Chark said:
naruball said:

I love Japanese culture with passion, but I find this absolutely disgusting. Isn't this pedophilia anyway?

Underaged is not pedophilia. Pedophilia would be pre pubescent. I think there is a fishing game for that lol, j/k

Regardless, the Japanese are very different culture. I'm not sure if the characters in that game are suppose to be underaged or not. Also age of consent is different area to area, not sure about Japan. I think it was brought up on VGC before but a few characters from Dead or Alive are under 18.

Yeah but we don't rub the DoA characters tits...

Until DOA5+ release.. Not... but that game will have those features too...^^ i'm looking forward to it..^^

And about age of consent i'm not sure  but I think is 18 like on most countries.. but a person is considered Adult only after he/she reach 21... until 21 all biys and girls are underaged in Japan...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

and about support from third parties.. yeah CRAPcom is beinggcrap as Square-Enix... but lately I don't like so much their games... so I don't mind.. but their games still sell a lot and could move a lot of units for Vita...

Meanwhile.. Namco and SEGA are supporting well the Vita.. we just need localization on namco's games and a new valkirya Chronicles from SEGA.. togeter with a Yakuza and Western release of VCIII (I haven't forgotten yet!) so let's support VCII on digital now that'sat 20$ only...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

andBTW anyone knows why the PSP is so overtracked on this week chart?

PSP this Week: 2,977 +9,338 +53,520= 105,948?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

Scisca said:
naruball said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YyP4xDgoM&feature=youtu.be

LOL

I don't even...know where to start 0_0

I love Japanese culture with passion, but I find this absolutely disgusting. Isn't this pedophilia anyway?

The Japanese are crazy. They have such hot women and yet they are so crazy about hentai or such perverted stuff like this. I'll never understand it.

But they're not. These types of games always sell very poorly, almost never over 100k lifetime.

This rings true for anime as well. You may see it everywhere in ads and culture, but it's still seen as a niche and unattractive hobby (sales back this up big time).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Teflon02 said:
From what I'm aware of, it maybe wrong or something. Because it wasn't specifically told to me, but from my understanding in japan 16 is considered a adult in Japan, so a 16 year old girl isn't underraged like in NA. Again it could be wrong because that came from watching a few slice of life animes, but they tend to be based off the truth and everything I learned from them seem to be true so far (very different culture and acceptance). But the situation is no different then down here. Alot of times in NA they tend to use 17 or 18 year old girls as appeal because it's young but right on the edge of adulthood. The underrage laws is also the reason some Japanese games get censored while coming to North America.

You don't actually learn about Japanese culture from anime. It's very rare that what you see is even somewhat realistic or non-outdated representations of the country and culture.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I don't know if these were posted yet, but here are some screenshots of Sly 4 from the Vita. They were posted by VanWinkle.

YES. Sly 4 is a native res beauty. I have to respect anybody who wants to get that game :D In case you didn't see it, here's a couple of screenshots straight from the Vita's built-in screenshot functionality (but shrunken down to a size that best represents how it looks on the Vita screen):

I personally can't wait for this game. Huge fan of Sly Cooper and the Gang.

damn..sly looks amazing. And this is a handheld, so the screenshots won't do it justice either. They should release a demo for this

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
damn..sly looks amazing. And this is a handheld, so the screenshots won't do it justice either. They should release a demo for this

The Vita demo will release at the end of the month for everyone on the 29th. PlayStation Plus subscribers get the PS3 version a week earlier on the 22nd. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/09/new-sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-gameplay-video-treasure-design-contest-winners/#comment-799658

Sumioni: Demon Arts will be out on European PSN Next Week (Jan 16)
Price: £7.99/€9.99.
......................................................................................
When will they announce Dokoro release date again >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

outlawauron said:
Scisca said:

The Japanese are crazy. They have such hot women and yet they are so crazy about hentai or such perverted stuff like this. I'll never understand it.

But they're not. These types of games always sell very poorly, almost never over 100k lifetime.

This rings true for anime as well. You may see it everywhere in ads and culture, but it's still seen as a niche and unattractive hobby (sales back this up big time).

Well, for refference 3DS titles went like this:

Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei

FW: 50k LT: 120k

Senran Kagura Burst: Guren no Shoujotachi

FW:69k LT 150k

would be interesting to see how much can Vita's sell with the little market share.