By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YyP4xDgoM&feature=youtu.be

LOL

I don't even...know where to start 0_0

I love Japanese culture with passion, but I find this absolutely disgusting. Isn't this pedophilia anyway?

Around the Network

lol well their character designs..even the older ones can look like that. That said I have no idea how old these girls are supposed to be. Highschool? (god I hope so)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

who all has : sonic and all-star racing transformed for the psvita?
i loved it for the wii u, so i bought it for the psvita yesterday. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

naruball said:

I love Japanese culture with passion, but I find this absolutely disgusting. Isn't this pedophilia anyway?

Underaged is not pedophilia. Pedophilia would be pre pubescent. I think there is a fishing game for that lol, j/k

Regardless, the Japanese are very different culture. I'm not sure if the characters in that game are suppose to be underaged or not. Also age of consent is different area to area, not sure about Japan. I think it was brought up on VGC before but a few characters from Dead or Alive are under 18.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

naruball said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YyP4xDgoM&feature=youtu.be

LOL

I don't even...know where to start 0_0

The Japanese are crazy. They have such hot women and yet they are so crazy about hentai or such perverted stuff like this. I'll never understand it.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

I hope even in Japan, people are not allowed to play with 15 year old girls' virtual boobs. I mean sure, I'm gay and I don't like boobs, but I would never buy a DMC, Unhcarted, Infamous game where you undress the main character. If I can do it myself like with sims or some rpgs, that's fine. But if the developers are showing it in a trailer, it just seems shameless to me.

Anyway, just my opinion. I don't wanna derail the thread.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
who all has : sonic and all-star racing transformed for the psvita?
i loved it for the wii u, so i bought it for the psvita yesterday. :)

I have Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for PS Vita, Also platinum'd it (hands down the hardest plat I did on Vita). You can Add me Teflon02. But don't add til tomrw my friendslist is full and I'll need to find someone to boot lol.

Yeah. Ayane etc are meant to be about 15, but they changed it for the western versions. Earlier games say "Age ?" and more recent ones say about 18.

Like you say though, age of consent changes by territory. In the UK 16 is legal. Dunno for Japan, but thats still significantly younger than the US.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

From what I'm aware of, it maybe wrong or something. Because it wasn't specifically told to me, but from my understanding in japan 16 is considered a adult in Japan, so a 16 year old girl isn't underraged like in NA. Again it could be wrong because that came from watching a few slice of life animes, but they tend to be based off the truth and everything I learned from them seem to be true so far (very different culture and acceptance). But the situation is no different then down here. Alot of times in NA they tend to use 17 or 18 year old girls as appeal because it's young but right on the edge of adulthood. The underrage laws is also the reason some Japanese games get censored while coming to North America.

BTW to anyone interested. Persona 4: The Animation's second half ep 13-26 DUBBED (yes to the true ending if ep 26 is it) has been released online, I have eps 13-20 on my PS Vita as I type this. Love the show!!