By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kivi95 said:
So I have now completed Resistance:Burning Skies and I actually liked it! If the sound effects(mostly gun sounds) and AI would have been better I would have given it a 8/10 but for what it is I think it deserves a 7/10. Quite suprised becuase I though it would be ALOT worse.

Oh and Happy New Year everyone :)

http://www.gamrreview.com/review/88987/resistance-burning-skies/

I felt it deserved about the same score.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Cross-buy version of PSABR... insane. It's the home console version on my Vita. Dunno why I waited so long to download it!

Only thing I don't like is touch-screen to pick up items, otherwise, I think I prefer the Vita version. My my. Looking forward to playing Ratchet & Clank: Q Force on my Vita now!

Got my copy of all stars yesterday from amazon (didn't know that royal mail was working on the 31st) and I'm having a blast. Such an awesomely awesome game. I pity the people who decided to give it a miss because it's so similar to smash bros or the bad menus. The game may not be perfect, but it's incredibly fun

Just got my cousin an Assassin's Creed III: Liberation bundle. well, got it for him on Black Friday but still. Anyway, oh my god his reaction was priceless! you should have seen him jump up and scream, then give me a hug! Dude's 14 years old and he almost did a Nintendo 64 kid on me! I got a lot of flack from my family for getting it for him at the expense of being able to get EVERYONE something, but it was worth it.

Kid got Assassin's Creed III, Unit 13, and Playstation all-stars for it, as well as a 16 gig memory card to hold plenty of games. Wanted to get him a 32 gig, but it wasn't a viable option due to constricted funds. He also got 3 months of PS+, which comes with Gravity Rush and Uncharted, I think. Not sure if they're still available.

Either way, awesome. Can't wait to play him in All-Stars.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Your cousin will love you forever now! That'll be a memory he won't forget :)

I'm totally hooked on Sonic Allstars Racing: Transformed at the moment. Currently working through the game on Medium, but can tell it's going to be an absolute bitch once I try the higher difficulties. Going to be very tough to platinum me thinks.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

It's not really Vita related. But I got my first Platinum last night. The walking dead, It's a fantastic story but not much of a game. Each chapter will take about 2-3 hours to complete and all you have to do for the Platinum is complete the game. It worth a go if you've been on the fence about it.

I loved The Walking Dead. I just kinda wish it had made it onto Vita as I think the system is actually powerful enough to run games like that. Touch Screen would be really good for a lot of the input in the game too. I believe they're doing a further Walking Dead game now (as well as Activision having their own FPS in development).

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

21,000 post another milestone made by those who support Vita.

i was never truly interest in RTP games but Romance of three kingdoms 12 changes my mind. though i'm not 100% set on it.

MikeRox said:
Your cousin will love you forever now! That'll be a memory he won't forget :)

I'm totally hooked on Sonic Allstars Racing: Transformed at the moment. Currently working through the game on Medium, but can tell it's going to be an absolute bitch once I try the higher difficulties. Going to be very tough to platinum me thinks.

I completed World Tour On expert and I'm on The Expert Grand Prix. Also doing the time trails (done 9 or so, hopefully I don't have to do mirror). The game is not a easy Platinum at all. The worse thing though is the Team Sonic Trophy. I can't gather 5 people to play together at the same time whowill all pick Sonic Characters. So frustrating lol. Ohh yeah Expert Difficulty will seriously make you Rage, Seriously rage. These guys don't play, luckily since I played the game on hard right away I was able to do hard once I knew the stages, but expert, for some stages you need luck lol. If you know others with the game who want to get the team sonic trophy let me know, I can ask my bro to join if really needed, and I have 2 others on my list with it but they are never on at tbe same time.

An interesting Vita fact for you guys today: with this week's updated numbers (as unreliable as they are), Ragnarok Odyssey's USA sales have now passed its Japanese sales!

Whether that's a sign of good figures for USA or bad figures for Japan is up to you, but surely that's an encouraging sign for localisations :)