By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Merry Christmas everyone! Thinking of buying Unit 13 with that new price, anyone here still play it or is also going to buy?

Around the Network

RafaelOrix said:
Merry Christmas everyone! Thinking of buying Unit 13 with that new price, anyone here still play it or is also going to buy?

I hope the UK gets the same sort of price drop on it. I really want Unit 13 but I don't want to pay the $50 it is over here still.

I'm in the US at the moment for Christmas, can I still access the UK PSN properly from here via my fiancee's Wi-Fi?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Nintendomark said:
A couple of questions to anyone who can answer, thanks in advance.

I need a good case for my Vita, any recommendations? I heard the official one from Sony had issues with the zipper scratching the back of the system, any truth to that?

Also I am really thinking about getting a bigger memory card, might just bite the bullet and get a 32GB one. I know you can transfer save data, but can you transfer the actual game. Might be stupid question I know. I used the download code for PSAS and just want to know can I transfer the whole game over to the new card or will I have to download it again?

You can copy a full game on your PC or PS3, but it takes a lot of time. You have to see what's faster, this or your Internet.

I bought this 6 in 1 pack:

And I'm very happy with it, it's the best one I've seen so far, has no redundant parts. A case with slots for 6 carts, is a bit soft, but it's not a problem, because the set also has a rubber casing. I'm actually happy with the rubber casing, more than I ever thought I'd be. It protects the Vita nicely, makes it more comfortable to hold and finally makes it easy to press the PS, start, select, volume +/- and power buttons. I also got a car charger, foil for the front screen and a microfiber cloth. Foil for the back is not necessary, since the rubber is thick enough so it won't touch the surface of what you put it on. It all cost 18 Euro and I'm happy with it :) Recommend getting this.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

MikeRox said:
RafaelOrix said:

I hope the UK gets the same sort of price drop on it. I really want Unit 13 but I don't want to pay the $50 it is over here still.

I'm in the US at the moment for Christmas, can I still access the UK PSN properly from here via my fiancee's Wi-Fi?

Yes, you will access your store doesn't matter where you are, that happens because your PSN ID have the address  that you chose when you created your ID. For example: I live in Brasil, however my account is american and I access the american store (we have a brazilian store here).

Around the Network

Since this video wasn't working on my original post, I'll repost here:

http://youtu.be/UO6BcTZgeLE

Phantasy Star Online 2 PS Vita trailer gameplay. It's awesome!

CoconutDodge Psvita annonced from FuturLab to be released next year!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

So far I've had about 4 or 5 matches in Fight for Fortune and my feeling are mixed.

Pros:

Competent core game structure

Easy enough to learn and jump in.

Cons:

Going first seems overpowered. Unless I'm missing something that balances this out.

Throws "Play Golden Abyss!!" in your face way too much. A lot of your resources and fortunes straight up double if you've collected it or got the trophy for it in Golden Abyss. This is written on a crap ton of the cards as well. I'm afraid to go online as I haven't touched Golden Abyss yet.

Presentation is a bit lacking. The main menu works better with buttons than the touch screen. The general look of the cards isn't that nice (might be because I'm too used to amazing looking Magic cards, and decent looking Yugioh ones)

4 ≈ One

Whats coconutDodge?

PS: Amazon.jp has Shining arc for Vita listen. Upcoming anouncement?

M.U.G.E.N said:
I think it's because we have not seen much if KZ since that brief trailer. The interest will rise as more material for it comes for sure

and sorry hear about your headset troubles dgc ..from where did you buy it?

My friend that works at bestbuy was to get them for me. The person owed me $183.

Eventually I just got tired of waiting and asked for the money. They kept changing the story of what was up with the situation. Seriously, went from "bought it and i'll met you tomorrow" one day, to "it's out of stock" the next. They gave me 150 and owe me the rest. I just went out, traded my old 8GB and 2 dames, got the headset from Gamestop for 107 (was on sale already for 129). Was originally gonna get it for 106 with the Bestbuy discount but this works too. 

4 ≈ One