By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
forevercloud3000 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
Man you guys should really buy Surge on Psmobile. It's by the same team that did Velocity. Addictive puzzler with good music/visuals, great sense of pace. Like Velocity. And it's cheap af.

as someone who is in the plannings of making a PSmobile game sometime in the future, I really want to support any good titles they have on it. I really want a good puzzle game. Describe how Surge works.

k

images stolen from gaf 

You have pressure building on each side of the screen (see the faint little vertical blue bars on both sides?). You lose if they reach the top. To stop them reaching the top, you have to release pressure from vents on the side. To get to those vents, you draw lines between the similarly coloured blocks to destroy them. E.g If you draw a line between two orange blocks, those two orange blocks are destroyed. 

Here you can see an orange vent uncovered on the left, and a pink and purple vent uncovered on the right. Once you've uncovered a vent, you tap it to open it, releasing pressure and buying you more time to clear the screen of blocks (a clear screen advances you to the next level). If you have two vents uncovered that are parallel to eachother, a line is drawn across them and pressure releases more quickly. 

You see the vents are also colour coded, like blocks? If you unblock the green vents for example, all the green blocks you destroy after that, you get a bonus for. Additionally, the more blocks of the same colour you draw a line between, the more points you get. There are also blocks with bonuses, like bombs, x2 score multipliers, and blocks that cycle between different colours. 

There's also a white line across the bottom of the screen, this is a timer. When the timer runs out, more blocks fill the screen. After you clear a screen of blocks, you go to the next level, with each level getting progressively harder. 

Hope that helps :D

Around the Network

Guys so after a discussion about Resistive vs capacitive touch screen i went looking for answers. Can a capacitive screen such as the vitas produce awesome looking art work? Well I found the Answers in an app called colors, now colors is available on the PSN, IOS and DS. These photos are taken only from the Vita or IOS painting., which both share the same style screen.

I'll let you judge, I didn't feel the need to post my finding in that thread because I'm confident that I'm right.

This app is really cool. even if you not an artist. It records everything you do to make your painting and anyone can watch the process. Go download it guys, it's worth the 6 bucks just to watch the paintings alone.

Chark said:

Am I the only one excited about this? I have family coming over to visit starting today and we will be playing 4 player LBP2 cross controller DLC.

Dude, I'm jumping out of my socks over this. But sadly by the time the update comes I'll be working and wont get to play it till the morning... Share you thoughts so I can read them at work!

Mmmfishtacos said:
Chark said:

Am I the only one excited about this? I have family coming over to visit starting today and we will be playing 4 player LBP2 cross controller DLC.

Dude, I'm jumping out of my socks over this. But sadly by the time the update comes I'll be working and wont get to play it till the morning... Share you thoughts so I can read them at work!

Wiill do, I can't wait for the store to update.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Sold my Vita and got a 3DS over the weekend.

Just kidding.

Did get a 3DS though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Guys so after a discussion about Resistive vs capacitive touch screen i went looking for answers. Can a capacitive screen such as the vitas produce awesome looking art work? Well I found the Answers in an app called colors, now colors is available on the PSN, IOS and DS. These photos are taken only from the Vita or IOS painting., which both share the same style screen.

I'll let you judge, I didn't feel the need to post my finding in that thread because I'm confident that I'm right.

This app is really cool. even if you not an artist. It records everything you do to make your painting and anyone can watch the process. Go download it guys, it's worth the 6 bucks just to watch the paintings alone.

I tried that App on a 3DS and is quite good!.. I'll be purchasing it soon (I draw too ^^) together with a Capacitive Stylus...^^ I'll draw my owns Wallpapers for vita^^

And about LBP2 Crosscontroller DLC.. I'll wait for my ps3 next year and download it ^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

smh, I still didn't get my vita PSA code sent to my inbox yet... and now the same BS is happening with Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Literally. I put the code and everything to see the dlc cannot be downloaded from PS Vita WTF!? I BOUGHT the damn retail version and it was inside the damn box!! not only that, it did it to my bros copy too smh. Sony will soon lose my support at this rate...

Chark said:

Well it depends how many quality community lvls we will see in the future.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Dokuro for $9.99 later today when the US store updates.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/gungho-online-entertainment-america-inc/dokuro-speed-demon-challenge/404495889627463

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Dokuro christmas wallpaper :)

http://www.gunghoonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/card_chirstmas.jpg