By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
So here's a question for you guys...if I had to pick between Pesona 4 OR VLR as my next game..which should I go for?

keep in mind I'm a noob to both these franchises

VLR, I would suggest play Persona 3 first (PSP version or FES for PS2) since you won't be able to go back and enjoy them nearly as much (gameplay wise) after playing P4. But also I'm bias towards VLR which I'm loving right now and 999(Prequel) is in my top 10 games of all time..

Former something....

Around the Network

Persona 3 FES is much better than PSP version. It's a pity we didn't get P3FES on Vita, I'd get that one, since I didn't finish it on my PS2.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

M.U.G.E.N said:
So here's a question for you guys...if I had to pick between Pesona 4 OR VLR as my next game..which should I go for?

DIfficult choice... I suggest VLR, cause youll finish it first in 40h

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

M.U.G.E.N said:

Get VLR cause the developer or publisher is begging for money right now

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:

what kind of question...

PERSONA FOURRR

(Because it's a better game than VLR, lol.)

Around the Network

haha nice so far the majority is saying go for VLR eh? I'm surprised I thought many would say go for persona

oh and check this out people

"The official Final Fantasy forums recently held a vote to determine the top male characters among users.

The results are in, with the top five having been through a rollercoaster race to the finish. Early on Zack and Cloud fought head to head, but Zack’s lead widened in the second half. At one point Cloud ran the risk of being outpaced by Zidane, who eventually passed both Tidus and Squall. After a fierce battle, the top five had finally assembled.

Beyond that are the remainder of the characters counted with a total of 73 names that made the cut. Those with duplicate rankings held the same amount of votes, and are thus counted as a tied ranking.

The next poll will focus on the female characters of Final Fantasy. Read on for the results of the male character assessment.

1. Zack (FFVII)
2. Cloud (FFVII)
3. Zidane (FFIX)
4. Tidus (FFX)
5. Squall (FFVIII)
6. Bartz (FFV)
7. Kain (FFIV)
8. Sephiroth (FFVII)
9. Cecil (FFIV)
10. Vincent (FFVII)
11. Noel (FFXIII-2)
12. Reno (FFVII)
13. Edgar (FFVI)
13. Lock (FFVI)
15. Balthier (FFXII)
15. Laguna (FFVIII)
17. Auron (FFX)
17. Hope (FFXIII)
19. Noctis (FF Versus XIII)
19. Reeve (FFVII)
21. Edge (FFIV)
21. Kuja (FFIX)
23. Irvine (FFVIII)
23. Gilbart (FFIV)
25. Vaan (FFXII)
25. Onion Knight (FFIII)
25. Galuf (FFV)
25. Golbez (FFIV)
25. Zell (FFVIII)
25. Vivi (FFIX)
25. Mash (Sabin) (FFVI)
32. Warrior of Light (FF)
32. Ace (FF Type-0)
32. Kurasame (FF Type-0)
32. Sazh (FFXIII)
32. Cid (Entire Series)
32. Steiner (FFIX)
32. Firion (FFII)
32. Ming-Wu (FFII)
32. Rufus Shinra (FFVII)"

ZACK!!! Hell yeah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/382406/features/a-second-look-at-ps-vita/

A really positive article about Vita's first year (with some negatives though, no doubt).

Thinking about posting it as a discussion thread but unsure whether it'll just descend into chaos and fanboy wars. But worth a shot I guess.

I just looked on Game Rankings. The Vita has had 13 releases since it's launch scoring 8/10 or greater inc claiming 2012's highest rated game in Persona 4. Interestingly, the 3DS has managed 3 releases to average 8/10 this year. (Has 11 in total in 2011 releases).

Makes the no gaemz argument pretty redundant. The systems software libraries are actually fairly even in quality overall.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
I just looked on Game Rankings. The Vita has had 13 releases since it's launch scoring 8/10 or greater inc claiming 2012's highest rated game in Persona 4. Interestingly, the 3DS has managed 3 releases to average 8/10 this year. (Has 11 in total in 2011 releases).

Makes the no gaemz argument pretty redundant. The systems software libraries are actually fairly even in quality overall.

Its difficult to explain to closed mind people convinced by propaganda

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

MikeRox said:

I've been trying to say that all year, but people just don't listen or disregard it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android