By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Teflon02 said:
IGN BS at it again LMFAO
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Vita review 7.0/10
- Graphics downgrade
- Poorer performing then the console version
LMAO wtf, how is that your negatives. of course it isn't going to run exactly the same, the system version doesn't even run without frame drops smh. IGN is ridiculous how do these reviewers keep their jobs.

Graphics downgrade from what? I don't remember them marking DS games down because the graphics weren't as good as the GC versions of games.

The interesting part will be when they review the 3DS ver which required a brand new game engine to be developed and currently runs so poorly they had to delay it into next year.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
Runa216 said:
Guys, we need to get that damn vita site up and running. This forum is terrible. The only thing I like about it lately is that little forum buddy. I loves my forum buddy.

I'm sick of having a target on my forehead thanks to that writer tag, I'm sick of being treated like a fool by fools who are too foolish to see they're ignorant, I'm sick of being banned for doing my job (having an opinion and writing it for all to see), I'm sick of being in a persistently negative environment that thrives on hating the WiiU, Vita, (and last year 3DS), PS3, and everything.

I'm sick of being treated like shit no matter where I go. I want a place I can go to be happy for once.

I fucking hate the internet.

That is because of the nature of the site I think. It is all about the sales, there is a feeling of competition here, unlike most.

I frequently visit Gaf and everyting seems much better there, though I rarely check nonVita threads.

Gaf is far more venomous. I've never seen such incredible cliques form in an online forum.

@ Runa

Aren't you throwing stones as well?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MikeRox said:
Teflon02 said:
IGN BS at it again LMFAO
- Graphics downgrade
LMAO wtf, how is that your negatives. of course it isn't going to run exactly the same, the system version doesn't even run without frame drops smh. IGN is ridiculous how do these reviewers keep their jobs.

Graphics downgrade from what? I don't remember them marking DS games down because the graphics weren't as good as the GC versions of games.

The interesting part will be when they review the 3DS ver which required a brand new game engine to be developed and currently runs so poorly they had to delay it into next year.

lol yup, but you know thatll probably get 8.0 with no complain about graphic lol or performance

ironically the best place for vita convo over at gaf is ALSO in the official threads lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Teflon02 said:
MikeRox said:
Teflon02 said:
IGN BS at it again LMFAO
- Graphics downgrade

lol yup, but you know thatll probably get 8.0 with no complain about graphic lol or performance

Im pretty sure the 3DS version will have terrible downgrade but will have 7 or more ^^

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Hmmmmmmm

"As for the Vita version, though, it's not what it could have been. Sega’s vibrant colours on that screen: it should be a match made in heaven. And yet we find ourselves a little disappointed with Transformed on Sony’s portable. Sure, those skies have rarely looked bluer, but otherwise Sumo’s racer has had quite the visual downgrade. Put it this way: we’d be surprised if the 3DS version looks much worse when that finally arrives, and running next to Mario Kart 7, it’s clearly the uglier game of the two. It’s not like something approaching console quality can’t be done – just look at Sega’s own Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition for proof of that – but the flat textures and rough edges make it clear this port was outsourced. Poor old Wreck-It Ralph looks like he’s had a close encounter with a blowfish even before a race begins."

I guess you can't spell ignorant without IGN... to compare the courses on Mario Kart 7 to S&ASRT is unfathomable. The ones on Sonic are expansive and very open. Mario Kart 7 is tight and compact and Nintendo are masters of optimisation. They manage to make Wii games that look better than some efforts on PS360.

But yeah, comparing the performance of a game built around the 3DS with a game built around the Xbox 360 then adapted to work on Vita is ludicrous. I don't know how these guys get paid.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

kivi95 said:

Muramasa: The demon blade gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_aenDwrrMpU#!

very nice.  i always meant to get this on wii but by the time it had released i fell out of love with nintendo and into love with sony.  i'll have to get it this time around because the game does look really really good.

Another great review of Persona 4 Golden http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/psvita/persona_4_golden

Can't wait to play it!

kivi95 said:
First review of Oddworld Stranger's Wrath vita. http://www.abandofgamers.com/community-reviews/oddworld-strangers-wrath-hd-vita.html/

9/10 :)

I'm really looking forward to playing this game.  Not even sure why.  It just seems like exactly the right price point for what I want to play and looks like a lot of fun.  I was kind of sad that Oddworld migrated to Xbox all those years ago so it's nice to finally get to play them.

So here's a question for you guys...if I had to pick between Pesona 4 OR VLR as my next game..which should I go for?

keep in mind I'm a noob to both these franchises

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!