By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
forevercloud3000 said:
Teflon02 said:
MikeRox said:

Sonic is pretty much the best non Mario Karting game ever made (Crash Team Racing and Speed Freak may come close...), LBP Kart is by all accounts a mediocre game that's not even as good as Mod Nation Racers :(

I kinda don't agree. My favourite Kart Racers is a tie between Diddy Kong Racing and CTR: Crash Team Racing. I don't think that any mario kart is as good as those. Diddy Kong Racing was amazing and original. Crash Team Racing wasn't original, but it was unique and though ppl give mario kart all the credit, it was really the first kart racer where drifting was priority and completely skilled based as well as hoping to boost off a jump mk7 uses really started there. Plus the stage designs were so advanced for its time. 

I was so disappointed with LBPK though, I think its about as good as ModNation only cause the variety but ModNation was the better game racing wise. They need to take everything like game modes etc. added in lbpk and add it to MNR without changing the original style. Would be some much better. well this is all just my opinion of course :p but Mario Kart hasnt been king for me after SMK lol. ASRT makes me think of a mix between CTR and DKR, None stop high speed boosts from CTR with the vehicles types from DKR. Sounds like heaven to me :D. I almost bought the PS3 version instead so many times, but glad I waited since its great.

Ok I have played mario kart plenty of times and I always felt like it was too chaotic (get the same feeling about Smash Bros). ModNation Racers was phenomenal at the level of customization really was the best. The game's only flaw imo was the load times. if they could have gotten them to LBP Vita level, it would have been a dream. I don't know what happened with the MNR Road Trip for Vita. It was suppose to be perfect but  the load times were still ridiculous, frame rate drops galore, touch controls were severly broken mainly cuz the buttons were not designed to be touch accessible(tiny),No online, almost all the unlockable stuff requires you travel a lot and I play my Vita at home most of the time. I really wanted to like that version but it backtracked what the PS3 game laid out for it when it should have been perfect. I do not blame this on the developers tho, it was most likely Sony rushing them to get it out ASAP. I can't speak for Crash Tag Team Racing, but MNR is the only racer(Kart or Sim) that I even like.

Wait Wait WAIT!! Crash Team Racing & Crash Tag Team Racing are 2 entirely different games. Crash Team Racing is a PSOne Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot titles, and Crash Tag Team Racing is a transforming vehicle racing game where people can fuse karts mid race, made by radical I think, just know I use to have it on PSP and it was done extremely well, but nothing compared to CTR

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Teflon02 said:
MikeRox said:

Sonic is pretty much the best non Mario Karting game ever made (Crash Team Racing and Speed Freak may come close...), LBP Kart is by all accounts a mediocre game that's not even as good as Mod Nation Racers :(

I kinda don't agree. My favourite Kart Racers is a tie between Diddy Kong Racing and CTR: Crash Team Racing. I don't think that any mario kart is as good as those. Diddy Kong Racing was amazing and original. Crash Team Racing wasn't original, but it was unique and though ppl give mario kart all the credit, it was really the first kart racer where drifting was priority and completely skilled based as well as hoping to boost off a jump mk7 uses really started there. Plus the stage designs were so advanced for its time. 

I was so disappointed with LBPK though, I think its about as good as ModNation only cause the variety but ModNation was the better game racing wise. They need to take everything like game modes etc. added in lbpk and add it to MNR without changing the original style. Would be some much better. well this is all just my opinion of course :p but Mario Kart hasnt been king for me after SMK lol. ASRT makes me think of a mix between CTR and DKR, None stop high speed boosts from CTR with the vehicles types from DKR. Sounds like heaven to me :D. I almost bought the PS3 version instead so many times, but glad I waited since its great.

Hey that's cool, for me Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64 (though it hasn't aged well at all) and Mario Kart: Double Dash (this is controvertially my favourite Kart game to date) were all awesome. The more recent ones, Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 I found extremely underwhelming.

As great as some of the rivals were, I don't think they topped Mario Kart at it's best. But Nintendo really did turn it into too much of a "party" game with the ridiculous overcompensating on weapons etc which has just made the game plain unfair lately.

You know, I really should buy Crash Team Racing on Vita, it's one of the few games in the genre I've never tried and I've heard so much great stuff about it.

you need to try it, it is imo the Best of its genre on any PS console. I don't say Nintendo cause I like Diddy Kong Racing just as much. But I loved SMK and MK64, I wasn't a fan of double dash though, The game was good though, MKW was just good also, MK7 is kinda lost on me, its a good game, but I don't know, it feels hollow compared to mkds, like they didn't bother to add all the mission mode etc. also for most games its fine but after my brother said it yesterday I realised, playing mk7 craps my hands cause A is drive and not b, it makes my hand uncomfortable. Honestly, MK hasn't been a series to gloat about in recent years tho I play them all. I agree tho, the older ones are the top of the line titles.

Guys what's a game that's good for a 4 year old on the vita? :S I need some help finding one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys what's a game that's good for a 4 year old on the vita? :S I need some help finding one

Well, my friend have a 5 years old son and he loves PvZ (on PC, though).

M.U.G.E.N said:

i highly recomend frobisher says plus its free and if he/she likes it you can buy the dlc for more. 

ioher than that Super money ball maby? I don't have it but it seems like it woud apeal to kids (i dont know about its difficulty though).

Around the Network

Does anyone here have Uncharted: Fight for Fortune? Doing the review and need some peeps to play online with.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:

The lego games

Little Deviants?

LocoRoco 1&2

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Little deviants, PvZ, LBP, Froshiber Says, Mutant Blobs Attack, Puddle, Sunflowers, and Super Monkey Ball.

It all depends on the ability of the child. I had a good time with Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros at that age.

Don't forget to look at PSM games. Cheap and basic mostly.

I suppose any PS minis or PSP games would work unless you want Vita control features.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Guys, we need to get that damn vita site up and running. This forum is terrible. The only thing I like about it lately is that little forum buddy. I loves my forum buddy.

I'm sick of having a target on my forehead thanks to that writer tag, I'm sick of being treated like a fool by fools who are too foolish to see they're ignorant, I'm sick of being banned for doing my job (having an opinion and writing it for all to see), I'm sick of being in a persistently negative environment that thrives on hating the WiiU, Vita, (and last year 3DS), PS3, and everything.

I'm sick of being treated like shit no matter where I go. I want a place I can go to be happy for once.

I fucking hate the internet.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Well, my friend have a 5 years old son and he loves PvZ (on PC, though).

my niece is about to be 4 I think :S so it's still too early. She actually baught that game using my psn credits lol but after the first levels she is having trouble completing the levels now (lol even I'm having trouble)

maybe I should try out the mini games in pvz..maybe there are some ismple and fun ones

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!