By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:

Which Wacky Races are you referring to? The Dreamcast one? God I used to love that game, that was actually made by Sumo Digital's previous incarnation Sheffield House, prior to Infogrames naming them that, they used to be Gremlin Graphics I understand! But I do think from what I've tried, SART is the better game. But the DC Wacky Races was a very good game, as was Looney Tunes: Space Race from Melbourne House.

Well I still don't trythe New Sega aAll Stars.. but the first was Fun.. but the Whacky racers was on Dreamcast and PS2 later.. I think NGC and Xbox too. but I'm not sure... but was very great was diferent from all mario kart and mario kart clones.. and each car was a wolrd.. and eac Special was fun... acttually Mario Kart took the Specials mechanic from that Game.. and If You watched the original Cartoon series the more fun you have...

Will buy SEGA ALL STARS Next week.. on digital I hope...^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Thanks for suggestions on PSP games guys.

Tried backing up some games to PC, takes forever, takes forever going between PS3 and Vita too. I think can download a game faster than it transfers.

Anyway, got PS All Stars, add me anyone who wants to play together.

Well add me You... DemoniOtaku

I bougth a AllStars Code to @POKOKO  (Thanks again MAn!)today and I'm enjoying it a lot.. Heihachi is a total BADASS here! Meanwhile is my main.. later will try Fat princess and raiden..^^

And @MUGEN: That Dragon Fantasy II was Announced on summer on the PSBlog.. when is releasing? It looks good.. the first was kinda retro 8-bits and this is gonna be retro 16-bits graphics... and the protagonist is a... OLD MAN? Just WTH?! is different so I wanna give it a try...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

So guys I landed the promotion I was trying to get for a while now, not the full thing, they split it into two positions and I got one. Anyway, I will be getting some smartphones for my wife and myself, Xperia TL's. Rocking the bond phone. I'm going Xperia because those phones are sexy, great screens, great cameras, and have PSM. Not only will my wife and I have shared PSM games/apps but also Music Unlimited. Pretty sweet I think.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

sorry for this being off topic, I just thought u guys should see this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0y734-uyzQ

Reminds me of those Dead Fantasy videos all those years ago. Pretty bad ass lol.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:

sorry for this being off topic, I just thought u guys should see this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0y734-uyzQ

Reminds me of those Dead Fantasy videos all those years ago. Pretty bad ass lol.

haha that was pretty badass! thanks for sharing

@Chark: Congrats man :D sounds sweet

@Demon: An old man eh? Definitely sounds interesting. Don't think I have seen such a thing..ever

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Just got a PSN message with the PSASBR Vita pre-order bonus costumes!!!!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_PoP0VcHjQ

DOA+ gameplay

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Capcom Arcade Cabinet releasing on psn next year for psvita.

Some of the games included:
Legendary Wings
Commando
Section Z
Gunsmoke
Trojan
UN Squadron
Black Tiger 
Ghosts 'N Goblins
Sonson
Last Duel
Pang
Mercs

http://www.pockett.net/n15527_Divers_Capcom_Arcade_Cabinet_sur_Nintendo_3DS_Wii_U_PS_Vita_PS3_iPhone_iPad_en_plus_de_la_Xbox_360

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

forevercloud3000 said:
RafaelOrix said:
forevercloud3000 said:
PlayStation.Blog: Most Anticipated PS Vita Game - US
Guacamelee
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Killzone Mercenary
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Soul Sacrifice
Tearaway
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Snapshot
Other:

Soul Sacrifice all the way!

@Scisca: Sorry I couldn't help you.

Yea, I would say my most anticipated is Soul Sacrifice. The second FF Type-0 and/or LoH:ToZ gets officially slated it will be them :)

@whoever is havin the issues with Uncharted GA picture taking. I think you are mistaken about how that works. The pictures you take for the game do not save to the memory card like normal pictures, if they did youo could find them in the picture app and delete them that way. Are you doing screencaptures? (IE are you holding The Home Button and Start at the same time) if so then yes you are saving pics to the card, go to the Picture app to delete them.

No. I'm talking about a situation when you press select in a random moment, select the camera with you finger and take a photo. You can later watch these photos, but there is no option to delete it. And it has to take some space, which annoys me :P

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

kivi95 said:

Capcom Arcade Cabinet releasing on psn next year for psvita.

Some of the games included:
Legendary Wings
Commando
Section Z
Gunsmoke
Trojan
UN Squadron
Black Tiger 
Ghosts 'N Goblins
Sonson
Last Duel
Pang
Mercs

http://www.pockett.net/n15527_Divers_Capcom_Arcade_Cabinet_sur_Nintendo_3DS_Wii_U_PS_Vita_PS3_iPhone_iPad_en_plus_de_la_Xbox_360

These aren't tha games I'd want Capcom to bring to Vita, but it's good news that they noticed the console. I'm still hoping for RE:R (and all old RE as well) and Monster Hunter 4. DMC would also be nice, including the old ones.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.