By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kivi95 said:
kitler53 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Glad to see japan getting all these games for vita, it seems like every other day a new game is popping up.

yeah seriously, i'm genuinelysurprised at how many games are on the way considering the first year of sales.

So anyone get big sky infinity?  I have a itch for a good arcade shooter and i was looking between sina mora and big sky.  psn ratings would suggest big sky isn't that great but if anyone has play either/both i'd love a breakdown of the good and the ugly.

Sine Mora without a question. Not that Big sky is bad but it's not in the same league as Sine Mora.

not that i've done an appropriate amount of education on either of these games...

..but is sina mora akin to ikaruga?  I've only looked at the screen on psn and it reminds me of it... which is a good thing as ikaruga is my favorite arcade shooter ever.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
kivi95 said:
kitler53 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Glad to see japan getting all these games for vita, it seems like every other day a new game is popping up.

yeah seriously, i'm genuinelysurprised at how many games are on the way considering the first year of sales.

So anyone get big sky infinity?  I have a itch for a good arcade shooter and i was looking between sina mora and big sky.  psn ratings would suggest big sky isn't that great but if anyone has play either/both i'd love a breakdown of the good and the ugly.

Sine Mora without a question. Not that Big sky is bad but it's not in the same league as Sine Mora.

not that i've done an appropriate amount of education on either of these games...

..but is sina mora akin to ikaruga?  I've only looked at the screen on psn and it reminds me of it... which is a good thing as ikaruga is my favorite arcade shooter ever.

yeah is a SHMUP like Ikaruga but not with the same mechanics.. here is like a time tril.. You have a amount of time if you get hit you lose time if you kill enemies you get time back... if your time reach Zero you lose...

Is not so crazy like most of japaneses SHMUPs but is pretty hard even in normal and very enjoyable and with a good story too... and If you liked animated classic porco rosso from this game will defitively appeal to You.. it have certain feelling.. for 10$ is worth a Shoot...^^ really

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
kitler53 said:

yeah is a SHMUP like Ikaruga but not with the same mechanics.. here is like a time tril.. You have a amount of time if you get hit you lose time if you kill enemies you get time back... if your time reach Zero you lose...

Is not so crazy like most of japaneses SHMUPs but is pretty hard even in normal and very enjoyable and with a good story too... and If you liked animated classic porco rosso from this game will defitively appeal to You.. it have certain feelling.. for 10$ is worth a Shoot...^^ really

okay cool.  i'd prefer a more ikaruga 2 game but i'm glad to here this is a challenging one.  i'm not a very skillful gamer in most genres but SHMUPs in particular i'm pretty elite at.   :P

Velocity getting a PS Vita version (trophies!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XngLC4KFPaU

Bought the Vita LBP Bundle for 153 euros.
And a 16 gig memory.card for 40.
Thank you Amazon and your Chrismas Deals!
http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B009LL5BU8/ref=aa_ri_dvd_top_5?pi=SL75

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

It looks good. would be great if it released here.. but we have freeregion.. so let's enjoy ^^ *run and grab japanese dictionary*

and this is Trail in Skies II? and is a enhanced port rigth? because it looks pretty damn good for a simple and direct HD port from PSP...

I believe this is a brand new game. The port you are referring to already released I think

@Faintz: congrats on your purchase :D and welcome to the club

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:

It looks good. would be great if it released here.. but we have freeregion.. so let's enjoy ^^ *run and grab japanese dictionary*

and this is Trail in Skies II? and is a enhanced port rigth? because it looks pretty damn good for a simple and direct HD port from PSP...

I believe this is a brand new game. The port you are referring to already released I think

@Faintz: congrats on your purchase :D and welcome to the club  cult.

Fixed.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

Fixed.

lol why yes yes how can I forget

oh and people new rule......EVEN if a publisher says they are happy with sales....it means nothing...our armchair analysts here knows better about the games budget, sales, sales trends, expectations etc than the publisher. THis is a fact. So don't argue against that plox kthanx

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore money on the vita this year, right after I saw the new Legend of Heroes game announcement, I went and ordered The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution since I didn't play the psp version.

Oh and new Senran Kagura Trailer that has quite a bit of combat gameplay :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mk3J0UBgrAQ

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5