By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
El_Machete said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtCVuzh86sQ&feature=g-subs-u

PSABR Kat and emmet gameplay

ooh really loving how kat looks. I'm glad they went that route for her lvl 3. I was worried it would be an insta kill 3 lvl 3

look at minute 1:02... you think they are teasing incoming DLC. pretty nice addition if true.

Around the Network
El_Machete said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
El_Machete said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtCVuzh86sQ&feature=g-subs-u

PSABR Kat and emmet gameplay

ooh really loving how kat looks. I'm glad they went that route for her lvl 3. I was worried it would be an insta kill 3 lvl 3

look at minute 1:02... you think they are teasing incoming DLC. pretty nice addition if true.

nah pretty certain that's a fan art from a while back :D would be awesome tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Well crap, I missed the 2000 post barrier!

And now that the year's hump has passed and Vita STILL isn't selling well, we must go on an offensive!

Me? I just look at my Vita game list, and I see so many good games that I forget I'm playing an inferior system. I mean, I have 16 games for the vita, not including downloads and PSP games. It's kind of really fantastic.

1 - Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - 8.5
2 - Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - 8.3
3 - Gravity Rush - 8.4
4 - LittlebigPlanet Vita - 9.3
5 - Little Deviants - 4.3
6 - ModNation Racers Road Trip - 6.7
7 - MLB 12: The Show - 7.6
8 - Mortal Kombat - 9.0
9 - Persona 4: Golden - 9.5
10 - Playstation All-Stars BattleRoyale - 8.8
11 - Ragnarok Odyssey - 8.2
12 - Rayman Origins - 9.2
13 - Resistance: Burning Skies - 7.1
14 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 9.1
15 - Unit 13 - 8.0
16 - Wipeout 2048 - 8.2

Yes those are my scores. Got some really, really awesome games in there, I think! Uncharted, mortal Kombat, Persona, and Rayman? Hells yes!

I'll be getting Rayman in a couple of days. Which version do you think is better, Vita or PS3? I'll probably be getting the Vita one, since it's cheaper and supports this wonderful system :) But maybe there are some differences and a reason to go for the PS3 version that I don't know of?

Is Ragnarok Odyssey really worth getting? I've read some mixed reviews.

Can't wait till ACIII:L hits the price of $30 in my country, cause that's the entry level for Vita games that I've set for myself. Hope it happens quick.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Andrespetmonkey said:

DemoniOtaku said:
I doubt that phantom pain trail is running on a Vita.. but.. I still doubt that the first ground zeroes trailer was running on a ps3 or 360... 

It wasn't running on PS360, it was running on a PC.

Yeah, but they said it was a PS3 DevKit PC...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Scisca said:
I'll be getting Rayman in a couple of days. Which version do you think is better, Vita or PS3? I'll probably be getting the Vita one, since it's cheaper and supports this wonderful system :) But maybe there are some differences and a reason to go for the PS3 version that I don't know of?

Is Ragnarok Odyssey really worth getting? I've read some mixed reviews.

Can't wait till ACIII:L hits the price of $30 in my country, cause that's the entry level for Vita games that I've set for myself. Hope it happens quick.

on PS3 you can play multiplayer with other 3 at the same time.. is fun. but for completing the game is better play SOLO.. on Vita you have time atack and ghost mode and the Zoom In and Zoom out feature with the touch...

And guys! i can't see the All Stars video with kat.. it says is a private video.. who is the uploader?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

hey dont know if you guys have read this on the blog but sounds good for digital sales due to this comment to a question.
Hey Fred,
Would it be possible for us to get actual sales numbers?
It would be great to actually see the success of digital sales, especially on the Vita where it might help combat the idea that all Vita games sell poorly. And thank everyone at sony for being faire the digital pricing of 1st party games.
Fred's answer
For various reasons, I’m afraid that’s not possible. Vita sales compare well though – the top 6 Vita games would have made it into the PS3 top 10.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/06/playstation-store-pal-charts-november-2012/comment-page-2/#comments

DemoniOtaku said:

Yeah, but they said it was a PS3 DevKit PC...

Nah, that's BS. It's running on either Orbis/Durango targeted specs/dev kits or a good PC. 

warhalohog said:

hey dont know if you guys have read this on the blog but sounds good for digital sales due to this comment to a question.
Hey Fred,
Would it be possible for us to get actual sales numbers?
It would be great to actually see the success of digital sales, especially on the Vita where it might help combat the idea that all Vita games sell poorly. And thank everyone at sony for being faire the digital pricing of 1st party games.
Fred's answer
For various reasons, I’m afraid that’s not possible. Vita sales compare well though – the top 6 Vita games would have made it into the PS3 top 10.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/06/playstation-store-pal-charts-november-2012/comment-page-2/#comments

well.. it's something...

and about soul sacrifice: http://www.play-asia.com/PSVita_PlayStation_Vita_WiFi_Model_Soul_Sacrifice_Limited_Editio/paOS-13-71-1ad-49-en-70-5spj.html

all stock for play-asi was preordered already :/ that didn't happenned with Miku's!.. Anyone know anyother page for preordering this bundle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pdqn-Rg1VA

Soul Sacrifice demo gameplay.

Gotta say, I didn't much care about this game for quite some time, but the aesthetic and boss fights in this game reminded me a lot of World of Warcraft. That's genuinely a compliment, not an insult, because the design and boss fights of that game were two key features that kept me hooked for so long.

So yeah. Looking forward to it now!