By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnakeDrake said:
Come on give me Metal Gear Acid 3 Kojima

Ac!d 1 + 2 on PSN first :'(

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:
Come on give me Metal Gear Acid 3 Kojima

Ac!d 1 + 2 on PSN first :'(

Lol you and your luck with psn

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Lol you and your luck with psn

After playing Elite Squadron with dual analogue on this big, beautiful screen, I think I'm gonna find it hard to go back to analogue nub LCD screen to play Metal Gear Acid + Kingdom Hearts + Crisis Core.

Also lol.  I'd forgotten about that.  CRAZY TAXI STILL MIA, SIGH.

I think the reason why Yoshida asked us to watch the show was for the awards

Best Handheld Game: Sound Shapes :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I doubt that phantom pain trail is running on a Vita.. but.. I still doubt that the first ground zeroes trailer was running on a ps3 or 360...

And about Vita moving games a that level.. I think it will possible in some years.. look a PSp.. Games like Parasite Eve, kingdome hearts and God of War ghost of sparta look as smooth as the better games on ps2.. and some even better than that.. GOW:GoS is by far more awesome than GOW2..

I think that with little tweaks.. Vita can run that FoxEngine... but if this were a MGS title for PSVita it would have been announced last nigth...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Don't think Sony would be letting them "tease" at a Vita MGS. It'd have been screamed from the rooftops to get more Xmas Vita sales.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DemoniOtaku said:
I doubt that phantom pain trail is running on a Vita.. but.. I still doubt that the first ground zeroes trailer was running on a ps3 or 360... 

It wasn't running on PS360, it was running on a PC.

lol did you guys see the new Megaman vs SF game? haha hope they release that on PS Mobile as well soon.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtCVuzh86sQ&feature=g-subs-u

PSABR Kat and emmet gameplay

El_Machete said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtCVuzh86sQ&feature=g-subs-u

PSABR Kat and emmet gameplay

ooh really loving how kat looks. I'm glad they went that route for her lvl 3. I was worried it would be an insta kill 3 lvl 3

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!