By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
TheKoreanGuy said:
brendude13 said:
Can't wait for Persona 4, release date is Spring 2013 in Europe though.

I get it in less than two weeks.

lol you just HAD to rub it in didn't you? :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Hey, can anyone help me figure out the Assassin's Creed Liberation multiplayer? for the life of me I can't figure it out and the tutorial doesn't help...either that or the tutorial hasn't really happened yet. got some grid of places (I chose toronto), but I have no idea what to do from there and when I try to chose something it won't let me pick my character.

I'm confused!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
brendude13 said:

Indeed. It's a good job we can get Mod Nation Racers for #5.99 to tide us over eh? :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
brendude13 said:

Indeed. It's a good job we can get Mod Nation Racers for #5.99 to tide us over eh? :p

yep those sales and the PS+ stuff makes me salty as fuck :D It's pretty even for sure

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Runa216 said:
Hey, can anyone help me figure out the Assassin's Creed Liberation multiplayer? for the life of me I can't figure it out and the tutorial doesn't help...either that or the tutorial hasn't really happened yet. got some grid of places (I chose toronto), but I have no idea what to do from there and when I try to chose something it won't let me pick my character.

I'm confused!

if you chose your base (in your case toronto) it should now look like this

the big hous thing beeing your base.

now you can attack cities connected to your network (since this is the beginning of a cycle there is not much of a network yet). the circle(black-blue or black-red) around the locaton indicates that there is a fight going on there. red says that team read is winning theat fight and blue says the templars are winning there. if you click on one locations it should show this

the knives mean attack/defend, the flag is signal (the point where most of your theam ckick the flag lights up that is suposed to help comunicate) and the last one is station your troops there (i havent found out the use of that one yet).
Pretty much the only one you'll find yourself using is the "fight" button. if you click that you get to chose your assassin

you'll have to tap on the assassin/templar to chose them and then press X or touch the two knives to continue

then you chose your opponent. All you have to care about here is how much energy the fight costs ("Energiekosten" in the pic) and how many control points you get ("knotrollpunkte"). You cant loose the fight but your carracters have a limited amount of energy (they recharge every half an hour though).
(oh and your charrs can level up and get stronger= gain more controllpoints)

the fight for a city goes about 6 hours i think and the fraction (templars of assassins/ red or blue) that has more controllpoints wins the city.

the goal of the game is to conquer all the keypionts, the trophy looking like cities.

also all the cities you fraction has control over form a network and you can only attack cities connected to that network. You cant see that network on the pics because this is a new cycle (the last about a week or so) but the white lines of the grid will get the color of the fraction that controll the cities they conect.

its sort of similar to the board game risk, just that there are no turns.

if something doesn't make sense feel free to ask. 

Edit:

oh and if your wondering what an "Economic mission" (i assume thats what they are called in english)  is. there are these thingies on the map that look like threasure chests (they aren't connected to the grid) if you click on them you can send one of your charrs on a mission to get stuff.... might be sort of important since there's a trophie for completing 30 of these

Around the Network
small44 said:
ils411 said:
I'm really wondering if Sony wants the PS Vita to succeed. Sure, there are a lot of good games releasing but there are still dozens of psp and psone games not on the Vita store.

I know that many psp and psone games that are not on the Vita store can be transferred to the vita via PS3, but I dont have a PS3 and would like to buy them via the Vita store.

Sony should keep on adding psp and psone games every weekly update. I'm not asking for a sudden burst of dozens of games, at least update with 2-5 psp games and 2-5 psone games. That way, it will look like that there are more games being released for the Vita even if in reality, its just being made available via the Vita store.

I purposely didnt get the Gravity crash psp game that can be used to load eCFW for the Vita, its been taken off the store now, as my way of trying to support Sony and the developers buy buying legitimate copies of the games. But if and when the next game with an exploit for the eCFW is released and Sony hasnt added Valkyria Chronicles 2 to the Vita store yet, you bet your ass I'm gonna go that route...again....

People want to play psvita game in psvita not psp and ps1 game in psvita

And you know this because?.....I have news for you, I'm a person, there are more persons like me, making us a bunch of people, people who  got the Vita because of the promise that it will also be compatible with PSP and PSOne classic games.

You're generalization = fail

on the subject of psp games^

does anyone know if parapa is available on the eu ps store? i cant seem to find it and if not is there any plans to put it up? thanks for the info

M.U.G.E.N said:

yep those sales and the PS+ stuff makes me salty as fuck :D It's pretty even for sure

...Salty? O.O

What's available on PS+? I just got a one month trial!

brendude13 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

...Salty? O.O

What's available on PS+? I just got a one month trial!

hehe well salty is a term I learned via Gaf lol..mainly used by fighting game fans.

salty is a reference to tears ;) tears of jelousy in this case

PS+ have been giving a lot of new games.....EU got the better end of the deal tho...SCEA PS+ is getting RE5 Gold edition this week

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I almost got REALLY upset just now. well, I did for a second then I got over it. See, I was playing Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, when I had to go to the store for a moment to get a snack. when I came back, my Vita flat out wouldn't turn on. I was getting worried, but I knew my battery was near dead so maybe it was just in standby mode.

so no problem, plugged it in and it still wasn't charging, the PS symbol wasn't lighting up or anything, and I got worried again. Like what the fuck was happening!? then I realized it wasn't plugged in the socket, so I plugged it into the socket and the light lit up orange....but it still wouldn't turn on, and the orange light was blinking! Oh man, this was the end for me since I can't afford a replacement!

but then I started writing a "Help" post, and I tried again, and it seems to be working. just needed a charge. *pets the Vita* it's okay buddy, I'll never let you get into the red again!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android