By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
zMIKUz said:

so psn updated for me and i see nothing for the ps plus for the vita. Anyone see any difference?

Vita PS+ offerings aren't suppose to drop this week. We are suppose to hear about it this week though, which will tell us what week it is actually coming and what we are getting.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
... This is the first time since I've posted here that this thread hasn't been on the forum hot topic list for me! :o

So guys, I'm REALLY thinking of getting P3P (Persona 3 Portable), infact, I've got my Vita on my lap, with the game open on the Playstation Store, it's £23.99 (Just less than $40 I think), which is weird... since about 95% of PSP games are £7.99 or lower, lol... maybe it's worth it though.

ANYWAY, since I've been reading up more about Persona 4, the better it's sounding, although I have to wait until February if I want to play it, which is obviously a bit away... so I thought until then I'd think about giving the third game a try...

Convince me.

Do it, do it!

Bristow9091 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Bristow9091 said:
... This is the first time since I've posted here that this thread hasn't been on the forum hot topic list for me! :o

So guys, I'm REALLY thinking of getting P3P (Persona 3 Portable), infact, I've got my Vita on my lap, with the game open on the Playstation Store, it's £23.99 (Just less than $40 I think), which is weird... since about 95% of PSP games are £7.99 or lower, lol... maybe it's worth it though.

ANYWAY, since I've been reading up more about Persona 4, the better it's sounding, although I have to wait until February if I want to play it, which is obviously a bit away... so I thought until then I'd think about giving the third game a try...

Convince me.

Do it, do it!

Hmm, very persuasive words... I'll see what other people say, or you're free to try again if you like lol.

It's a very good game, It has been dumbed down a little to for the portable version, So theres no free roam around town, but it's still there when you visit the dungen. It's actually pretty good because theres no time wasted walking around, just point and click. The bad side to playing it on the vita is, I just want to touch the spot i want to move.. and it dosn't work. lol. Have you played a persona game before?

Bristow9091 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Bristow9091 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Bristow9091 said:

Convince me.

Do it, do it!

Hmm, very persuasive words... I'll see what other people say, or you're free to try again if you like lol.

It's a very good game, It has been dumbed down a little to for the portable version, So theres no free roam around town, but it's still there when you visit the dungen. It's actually pretty good because theres no time wasted walking around, just point and click. The bad side to playing it on the vita is, I just want to touch the spot i want to move.. and it dosn't work. lol. Have you played a persona game before?

Nope, I've never played a Persona game before, but apparently 3 is the best so I should start there, or atleast until Persona 4 releases anyway... I'm not a fan of not having somewhere I can free roam, but I can forgive the decision if the rest of the game is good...

Yes, the rest of the game is just as good as the ps2 version. Everything is there except the free roam in town. Which is an odd choice because it still lets you roam in the dungeon, So they could have allowed the same for town. Not sure why they went with that choice. So like it will show the area where you are, like the school or mall, then there will be a blue circle around the areas you can go, then you'll just highlight that circle and it will take you there. I think there's some extras the ps2 version didn't have. Someone else with better knowledge or persona could tell you them, sorry i don't know off the top of my head. Its still a sold RPG.  Word of advice, just run from Death, Don't try to fight him...

I Bought when Vikings Attack. It's a fun co op game. For 6 bucks, it's well worth the price. I started playing on my vita, and when I switch to the ps3 it asked me if i wanted to use the data from my vita, on click later i had picked up where i left off. Pretty sweet, Although cross play matching making isn't working right. Looks like they will have to patch it. I couldn't get into a lobby with my friend, but once i switched to the ps3, it all worked. If you have an extra 6 bucks and want a fun time waster, this is it.

Around the Network

Persona sale on psn now

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (now: $14.99 original price: $29.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3: FES (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)

via gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Mortal Kombat is the worst game ever for trophy hunter, what a nightmare :(
The online, the tower aand the mastering trophy... If i knew, i wouldnt buy that !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Bristow9091 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Yes, the rest of the game is just as good as the ps2 version. Everything is there except the free roam in town. Which is an odd choice because it still lets you roam in the dungeon, So they could have allowed the same for town. Not sure why they went with that choice. So like it will show the area where you are, like the school or mall, then there will be a blue circle around the areas you can go, then you'll just highlight that circle and it will take you there. I think there's some extras the ps2 version didn't have. Someone else with better knowledge or persona could tell you them, sorry i don't know off the top of my head. Its still a sold RPG.  Word of advice, just run from Death, Don't try to fight him...

Bitch please, if I'm playing and I get into a fight with Death...

... Well yeah, I'll probably die... or call upon Ares, since that seems to work in near death situations.

Lol, and Die you will. I'm not sure if you ever become powerful enough to fight death. I've haven't finish the game yet.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Persona sale on psn now

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (now: $14.99 original price: $29.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3: FES (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)

via gaf

Yeah very tempting... -__- I have a PSP in house but is a PSP1000.. so that screen look awful when compared to PSP3000 and moreover with a vita's <b>OMFGLED Screen</b> So tempted to spend my 12,63$ remaining in the wallet.. that or GR dlc.. I want more kat.. but more games too..

BTW.. tomorrow I'm gonna pick Unit13 ^^ I'm excited.. A friend bougth a Vita recently.. with that game and Uncharted, Mortal Kombat and RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAACER!! use and very chep.. so we're gonna hang out next weekend to play it coop..^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Bristow9091 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Bristow9091 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Bristow9091 said:

Convince me.

Do it, do it!

Nope, I've never played a Persona game before, but apparently 3 is the best so I should start there, or atleast until Persona 4 releases anyway... I'm not a fan of not having somewhere I can free roam, but I can forgive the decision if the rest of the game is good...

just do it!!!!

but seriously, its an rpg, meet highschool life sim, meet pokemon! ahahahaha!

The protable version has you chosing places to visit via map and select icon. so there's no free roaming. A large part of the game is trying to balance your life with school, friends, sports, clubs, and part time jobs. You develop relationships with people and strengthen it. The stronger your bond, the stronger monsters you can fuse together. Thats what you do in the day time. At night, you can either just go to sleep, take a job, or go exploring the "dungeon" which is where the rpg part comes in. You go exploring a tower floor by floor, fight monsters and level up. But you have to balance not overdoing it otherwise you get sick the next day coz your tired. You level up your hp and mp, but your stats are dependent on your persona. This is where the pokemon part comes in, you can get more personas and fuse them together to get even stronger personas and stuff. these personas have different attributes, skills and stuff....

This may be off putting to many as admitedly, this game is really Japanese centric...but still

DO IT! GET IT! AND LOOOVEE IT! lol!