By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Not sure man..gotta manage my wallet and time a bit lol..Ragnarok is taking all my time now

and in two weeks...PSALL STARS!

oh and speaking which..The 'Directors Cut' version of the Pal commercial. It's Hilarious

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Not sure man..gotta manage my wallet and time a bit lol..Ragnarok is taking all my time now

and in two weeks...PSALL STARS!

oh and speaking which..The 'Directors Cut' version of the Pal commercial. It's Hilarious

Holy sh!t the old Lady is comformed!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
Tomorrow, Guys! When my brother returns from his horseback riding lesson, I will have Ragnarok Odyssey, and I'm going to read ALL the tutorials in the super duper limited special edition players guide that comes with it before cracking it open.

Make sure to post in the official Ragnarok thread also...and let u know which classes you choose etc.. we can share some pretty badass items and cards ;)

Link to the Ragnarok Thread?  

Gah, Liberation is longer than I thought it would be, I'm not gonna be done it when Ragnarok gets here! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
Tomorrow, Guys! When my brother returns from his horseback riding lesson, I will have Ragnarok Odyssey, and I'm going to read ALL the tutorials in the super duper limited special edition players guide that comes with it before cracking it open.

Make sure to post in the official Ragnarok thread also...and let u know which classes you choose etc.. we can share some pretty badass items and cards ;)

Link to the Ragnarok Thread?  

Gah, Liberation is longer than I thought it would be, I'm not gonna be done it when Ragnarok gets here! 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148700&page=1#

There ya go

@Snakedrake: hehe I know right? Best DLC evah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

EDF in February!

Around the Network

Just seen the newest Vita advert showcasing Call of Duty, Assassins Creed 3 and Need for Speed :D the 199 assassins creed bundle is 199 until Nov 12 according to the advert.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

EDF? FEB? God dammit we cannot catch a break! How are we meant to catch up on this year's releases if they make loads of awesome Q1 13 releases?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

has there been any update on the PS Plus for the vita?

zMIKUz said:

Not yet...weird cuz they said they will have info this week :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
zMIKUz said:

Not yet...weird cuz they said they will have info this week :S

we're only in the beginning of the week i expext it either with the update of the store tomorrw or friday.

Anyway what do you guys expect we're getting. My guess would be either whipeout or unit 13. If they are giving us full games( and want to make a good imopression) that is. Maby graivty rush since they are making a sequel for it it would be a good move to try to get the first one into as many hands as possible.

but if they  really wanted people to talk about it they should put uncharted in it. That and keep the game at a 50$ pricetag that would make people think that they got a real bargin and might make them buy a vita... but i doubt thats gonna happen.

i just hope it wont be little deviants or reality fighters....

what do you guys think?