By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/11/05/sony-hiring-for-ps2-emulation-engineer-for-ps3/ I just found this

Sony looking for ps2 debuggers for emulation.. can we dream about ps2 classics on vita?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

I don't know if I'm just making it up in my head, but I think Ragnarok tells you everything you need to know and tells you that in your room on the wall there is tutorials. Also the manual is pretty detailed too. I learned everything before even finishing 4 missions. It even tells you about the tavern and multiplayer also. But W.E. Lol
I'm loving Ragnarok, I have over 50 hours, and did over 150 missions, 100+ online.
Can't wait for Persona 4: Golden, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale & Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Also Ratchet.
Glad to see persona 4 g will hit 100k preorders in NA. Also having a perfect from destructoid. That's a shock. Also, I'm sure Persona 4: Golden will get 9-9.5 on IGN since they LOVE persona, but then again they might drop the score because its a vita game :)

Tomorrow, Guys! When my brother returns from his horseback riding lesson, I will have Ragnarok Odyssey, and I'm going to read ALL the tutorials in the super duper limited special edition players guide that comes with it before cracking it open.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Tomorrow, Guys! When my brother returns from his horseback riding lesson, I will have Ragnarok Odyssey, and I'm going to read ALL the tutorials in the super duper limited special edition players guide that comes with it before cracking it open.

Make sure to post in the official Ragnarok thread also...and let u know which classes you choose etc.. we can share some pretty badass items and cards ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

so.. my friend who HATEs playstation.. is going out with my friend and she is pro PS3 so he's been playing a lot of exclusives and has said things like Uncharted is the best looking games he has ever played and one of his all time favourite games. he loves LittleBigPlanet and had been trying out other games..

so yesterday i was with them in plymouth and i have been telling him that AC3L is a full AC game (he loves AC) and he needs to play it, he said no its just going to be crap like the PSP/DS ones. so we walked into HMV and he was about to buy Need for Speed for 360 when i was like OH MY SHIT! a PSVita with a 4GB card and AC3:L for.. £199! thats crazy cheap. he then was just stood looking and picked a 10p out of his pocket. he flipped the coin and said if its tails il buy.. it was tails! he also picked up LBPVita aha i couldn't believe it! plus Halo 4 comes out today which he loves so I'm shocked he brought it!

The lesson here is... at the right price and my pressure... even a hardcore Xbox fan will but a Vita!

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
so.. my friend who HATEs playstation.. is going out with my friend and she is pro PS3 so he's been playing a lot of exclusives and has said things like Uncharted is the best looking games he has ever played and one of his all time favourite games. he loves LittleBigPlanet and had been trying out other games..

so yesterday i was with them in plymouth and i have been telling him that AC3L is a full AC game (he loves AC) and he needs to play it, he said no its just going to be crap like the PSP/DS ones. so we walked into HMV and he was about to buy Need for Speed for 360 when i was like OH MY SHIT! a PSVita with a 4GB card and AC3:L for.. £199! thats crazy cheap. he then was just stood looking and picked a 10p out of his pocket. he flipped the coin and said if its tails il buy.. it was tails! he also picked up LBPVita aha i couldn't believe it! plus Halo 4 comes out today which he loves so I'm shocked he brought it!

The lesson here is... at the right price and my pressure... even a hardcore Xbox fan will but a Vita!

lol love this, better advertising than sony themselves congrats and by the way liberations is insane almost done with it an have had hardly any bugs

PlaystaionGamer said:

That story should be made a advertising on TV XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

PlaystaionGamer said:

Your story made my morning :D   

What a couple of weeks it's been - have picked up WRC3, N4S:MW, AC:L and Smart As... it's like VITA heaven - each of these games is well worth a play (and add in LBP) - it's like there's almost too much to play here in the UK... Gonna be posting reviews of each over at Darkmatt.blogspot.com after some play-through time!

I don't know if this has been posted but this is the English version of the all Stars funny commercial.

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.