By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
outlawauron said:
MikeRox said:
michael_stutzer said:
Kresnik said:
Oh, Persona 4: Golden gets full marks from Destructoid:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-persona-4-golden-237697.phtml

Good start!

Another full marks:

http://www.gameblog.fr/test_1353_persona-4-the-golden-ps-vita

Don't worry I'm sure IGN will give it 5.5 to rectify the situation :)

Persona is something that is universally loved by critics, surely they wouldn't punish this because of the platform too...

*YaoMingFace* Yeah they wouldn't *YaoMingFace*

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol so Tsundare

I think she is more Yandere...

Yandere's don't talk like that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MikeRox said:
michael_stutzer said:
Kresnik said:
Oh, Persona 4: Golden gets full marks from Destructoid:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-persona-4-golden-237697.phtml

Good start!

Another full marks:

http://www.gameblog.fr/test_1353_persona-4-the-golden-ps-vita

Don't worry I'm sure IGN will give it 5.5 to rectify the situation :)

"It is almost as good as the PS3 Persona games but there are some compromises to make it work on a handheld device. Therefore 52/100."

Btw peeps When Viking attacks is coming up..it's $10 and a buy once get both versions game. Looks like a lot of fun too. And the new PS+ update has a discount for it as well.

I'm really tempted

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Btw peeps When Viking attacks is coming up..it's $10 and a buy once get both versions game. Looks like a lot of fun too. And the new PS+ update has a discount for it as well.

I'm really tempted

Omfg.  You just reminded me that I entered that PS+ competition a few days ago and still hadn't received my code, so I checked my e-mail today and it had been sent!  Ahhhhh sorted o/

From what I've seen of From Vikings Attack, I LOVE the british humour in it.  Reminds me of Hogs of War.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm really tempted

I was going to buy it five minutes ago. I forgot the update date apparently. The early impressions seem to be positive and for the price you can't really go wrong.

@M.U.G.E.N. don't be temted. just buy.

outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol so Tsundare

Then tell me how?. show me a example.. (and here we began another offtopic anime related discussion I love them XD)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ikol said:
Euphoria14 said:
kitler53 said:
ikol said:
kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha any time man. oh and speaking of which, did you guys go to the top of the tower to look at the cannons? There's almost nothing to do there...just one soldier to talk to. But a nice view nontheless. If you don't know where it is, it's on the righth and side, on the same side as the clothes stores..just keep going past them and there will be an entrance. 

i went up there but couldn't figure out the point.  ..i assumed i was being a n00b again.

Remember when you were like when do I learn to heal?  .... then Euphoria was like n00b hold circle.  :P 

i was holding circle but all i was doing was my little boner ejactulation move that leaves my foes stunned...  then euphoria was all like bitch please, let go of the left stick before pushing your buttons.  then marykate was like, oooh, that's feels good...won't cha' come bask in my aura?

Bitch please. Euphoria basks in nobodies aura but his own.

Idk.... I think I saw you basking with a big smile ^.^ 

Yeah, I did...

But it felt so, nice.  

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

DemoniOtaku said:
outlawauron said:
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol so Tsundare

Then tell me how?. show me a example.. (and here we began another offtopic anime related discussion I love them XD)

This is a Yandere.