By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
Wow, I just realized how many Vita games I have.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Gravity Rush
LittlebigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
ModNation Racers Roadtrip
MLB 12: the Show
Mortal Kombat
Ragnarok Odyssey (Ordered)
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2040

Of those, 6 are absolute must-have exclusives (Assassin's Creed, Gravity Rush, LittleBigPlanet, Ragnarok, and Uncharted, Wipeout), I have two exclusives that I really liked despite issues (Resistance and ModNation Racers), as well as 3 more versions of games that are better on Vita than their console counterparts (Disgaea, Mortal Kombat, Rayman), and one game I dislike (Little Deviants), and one I know is good but I don't care for (MLB).

How can anyone say that's not a great first year? There's still Call of Duty, too! (Assuming it doesn't suck). Not to mention the other great ports and exclusives I don't even have (Need For Speed, Lumines, Street fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, etc).

Not to mention the downloads. Lots of great stuff there, too. I think the only issue with the system is that you have to re-pay for PSP games. I think that was a terrible decision, but they are still supporting the PSP, so it's not all bad.

Once the end of the year comes I'm going to do a "Vita: one year later" article discussing the pros and cons, what worked well on the system and what didn't.

I'l wait for that Article.. and by then let's discuss it on the thread or the Website ;)

PD: DAMN! I NEED 150$ RIGTH NOW!.. To much vita games to buy >.< VITA HAZ NO GAEMZ! Sometimes I wish that were true...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

if anyone hasnt gotten ragnarok odyssey u should, its so damn fun.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

huiii said:
Has any of you guys reached the true ending in AC:L i cant seem to finde anymore citizen e (i got about three or four).
So if anyone got there feel free to share....

Never mind i found them. Turns out i only needed one more.

Runa216 said:
Wow, I just realized how many Vita games I have.

Gravity Rush
LittlebigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
Mortal Kombat
Rayman Origins
Wipeout 2040

Of those, 6 are absolute must-have exclusives (Assassin's Creed, Gravity Rush, LittleBigPlanet, Ragnarok, and Uncharted, Wipeout), I have two exclusives that I really liked despite issues (Resistance and ModNation Racers), as well as 3 more versions of games that are better on Vita than their console counterparts (Disgaea, Mortal Kombat, Rayman), and one game I dislike (Little Deviants), and one I know is good but I don't care for (MLB).

How can anyone say that's not a great first year? There's still Call of Duty, too! (Assuming it doesn't suck). Not to mention the other great ports and exclusives I don't even have (Need For Speed, Lumines, Street fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, etc).

Not to mention the downloads. Lots of great stuff there, too. I think the only issue with the system is that you have to re-pay for PSP games. I think that was a terrible decision, but they are still supporting the PSP, so it's not all bad.

Once the end of the year comes I'm going to do a "Vita: one year later" article discussing the pros and cons, what worked well on the system and what didn't.

excluding psp, psone, and free to play games ... i still bough 9 titles.

gravity rush, LBP, super stardust delta, retro city rampage, ragnarok odyssey, escape plan, rayman orgines, sounds shapes, and mutant blobs attack.

that's pretty high for me on a hand held system.  i only bought 23 titles for my DS over it's entire life span.  i can't say i've regretted my purchase to date.  here's hoping it's life isn't cut short but at least i have killzone and tearaway to look forward to still.  ..not to mention uncharted at some point too.

kitler53 said:

excluding psp, psone, and free to play games ... i still bough 9 titles.

gravity rush, LBP, super stardust delta, retro city rampage, ragnarok odyssey, escape plan, rayman orgines, sounds shapes, and mutant blobs attack.

that's pretty high for me on a hand held system.  i only bought 23 titles for my DS over it's entire life span.  i can't say i've regretted my purchase to date.  here's hoping it's life isn't cut short but at least i have killzone and tearaway to look forward to still.  ..not to mention uncharted at some point too.

yeah, I only had I think 25 games on my DS and 27 games on my PSP, so having 13 (maybe 14 if I get Call of Duty) games on a system in one year is frankly remarkable.  hell, I think the most games I ever got on any system in one year was 12, and those were PS3 games, most of which were cheap and discounted stuff from previous years when I got my 3000 dollar tax return.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

i currently own 14 psvita retail games , gonna buy 5 more yet this year.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

i've only had the vita for a bit more than a month and already bought 4 vita games and 10 psp/psone games on it. Thats more than i usualy buy in a year (though the psp games are really cheap) and theres still more i'm planing to get.
So far i have Uncharted, Lbp, Ac liberation and smart ass. Im still planing on getting Whipeout and maby new little kings story this year (and maby one or two others) but i'm waiting to see what ps+ brings first.

I have to say haveing games on the psn store day 1 and a great (though not perfect) psp library does wonders for impulse buying stuff...

Runa216 said:
Gravity Rush
LittlebigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
Mortal Kombat
Rayman Origins
Wipeout 2040

That is one sweet list! I got

Ragnarok Odyssey

Streetfighter X Tekken

Gravity Rush

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Disgaea3

Hot SHots Golf

Escape Plan

Super Stardust Delta

Motorstorm RC

Hustle Kings

Plants V Zombies

Mutant Blob Attack

Zen Pinball 2

Table Top tanks

Puddle

I owned about 25 ps3 games when I had a ps3, about 5 psp umds when I had a psp-1000 (annnnddddd...... a shit load of isos...lolololol), 3 xbox360 games back when, 5 3ds games last year...and zero wii games (yeah.....moded and stuff ahahahaha).

Next to my PS3, this is the most I've spent on games on any system. By next year, I will surpass my ps3 game purchases...the Vita is sweeeeeeettt!!!

IT HAZ NO GAEMZZZZ!!! arrrghhhh!

DemoniOtaku, I share your sentiments....I wish the Vita reall did haz lezz gaemz!

RafaelOrix said:
Cornishguilt said:
Hey guys,

Nothing to do with RO at all, sorry, but thought I would briefly introduce myself. Been reading this thread pretty much since day one, but only now thought I'd finally jump in! Bought the Vita day one in Japan, and have been loving it ever since. Brilliant console. Slightly concerned about it recently sales wise, so have been trying to support it whenever possible. Decided to buy the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted for example, even though the PS3 version looks awesome. Happily though, the Vita game is great too. AC Liberation is on order.
Anyway, I'll keep reading this thread, as it's a great way of keeping up with Vita related stuff, and doesn't get bogged with negative BS. So, although this is a bit late (over a year!), good work MUGEN for setting this up! I'm probably too lazy to be a regular poster, but I'll chime in now and then

Welcome, man! I've been supporting the Vita too, never bought so many titles for a single console in such a short period. I'm scared! Really like the system and it does have tons of potential. Feel free to add me on PSN: rafaelorix. Cheers!

cheers, will do. I'm the same, I have a PS3, but over the past few months have mainly been playing Vita. I know a lot of people prefer the big screen, but for some reason handhelds work for me!

Add me on 3DS/ Wii U

3DS Friend Code: 0232-9757-7553

Wii U: WiiCornishguilt

@Runa216 @kitler53 @huiii @ils411

All these games, and no Virtue's Last Reward?!!! What's wrong with you?!!!