By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

you don'y beat him. you break the barrels to finish the quest

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
How do you beat that damn ape in chapter one? I just keep on hitting him for a good 10 minutes straight and he won't die.

hehe let's ask these Qs in the official thread from now on

but yeah which ape are we talking about? Orc king or Grendel? cuz if it's Grendel in chapter 1...don't bother with him hehe just go around bashing the crates in that open field until you have all the items you need. THAT is the mission objective, not beating Grendal...cuz at that point you are too weak to beat him anyways

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
How do you beat that damn ape in chapter one? I just keep on hitting him for a good 10 minutes straight and he won't die.

hehe let's ask these Qs in the official thread from now on

but yeah which ape are we talking about? Orc king or Grendel? cuz if it's Grendel in chapter 1...don't bother with him hehe just go around bashing the crates in that open field until you have all the items you need. THAT is the mission objective, not beating Grendal...cuz at that point you are too weak to beat him anyways

OOOOH!  This makes sense now.

That russian all stars commercial was gold

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Chark said:
Since the way I hold my Vita the bar code sticker on the bottom is starting to come off. I'm guessing I might need that information for something but I'm not sure. Any solutions for this guys? Can I remove it and store it or should I try to use some kind of glue?

Same thing happend to me! I just placed it inside the original box in which the Vita came in. 

Around the Network
Cornishguilt said:
Hey guys,

Nothing to do with RO at all, sorry, but thought I would briefly introduce myself. Been reading this thread pretty much since day one, but only now thought I'd finally jump in! Bought the Vita day one in Japan, and have been loving it ever since. Brilliant console. Slightly concerned about it recently sales wise, so have been trying to support it whenever possible. Decided to buy the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted for example, even though the PS3 version looks awesome. Happily though, the Vita game is great too. AC Liberation is on order.
Anyway, I'll keep reading this thread, as it's a great way of keeping up with Vita related stuff, and doesn't get bogged with negative BS. So, although this is a bit late (over a year!), good work MUGEN for setting this up! I'm probably too lazy to be a regular poster, but I'll chime in now and then

Welcome, man! I've been supporting the Vita too, never bought so many titles for a single console in such a short period. I'm scared! Really like the system and it does have tons of potential. Feel free to add me on PSN: rafaelorix. Cheers!

Has any of you guys reached the true ending in AC:L i cant seem to finde anymore citizen e (i got about three or four).
So if anyone got there feel free to share....

Wow, I just realized how many Vita games I have.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Gravity Rush
LittlebigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
ModNation Racers Roadtrip
MLB 12: the Show
Mortal Kombat
Ragnarok Odyssey (Ordered)
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2040

Of those, 6 are absolute must-have exclusives (Assassin's Creed, Gravity Rush, LittleBigPlanet, Ragnarok, and Uncharted, Wipeout), I have two exclusives that I really liked despite issues (Resistance and ModNation Racers), as well as 3 more versions of games that are better on Vita than their console counterparts (Disgaea, Mortal Kombat, Rayman), and one game I dislike (Little Deviants), and one I know is good but I don't care for (MLB).

How can anyone say that's not a great first year? There's still Call of Duty, too! (Assuming it doesn't suck). Not to mention the other great ports and exclusives I don't even have (Need For Speed, Lumines, Street fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, etc).

Not to mention the downloads. Lots of great stuff there, too. I think the only issue with the system is that you have to re-pay for PSP games. I think that was a terrible decision, but they are still supporting the PSP, so it's not all bad.

Once the end of the year comes I'm going to do a "Vita: one year later" article discussing the pros and cons, what worked well on the system and what didn't.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Some new poor quality, poor player Blops Declassified gameplay (Warning: Turn your sound down/off before you start watching)

Looks... fine. Looks like Call of Duty. Remains to be seen how it actually turns out.

nen-suer said:
We have an official RO thread right >_>

Now this is the Ofificial RO Thread... what make mme enviuos of you guys :(

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread