By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@mmmfishtacco

actually....just add me, I'm currently sharing an orc chief card with chief's life lesson lv.3, gives a nice boost to def and max hp. it'll make you tough enough to just mash your normal attack. if thats not enough, just dl the card, msg me then i'll send a nice sword for you

easy peasy

Around the Network

I know you guys can't talk about the "getting into rooms in Ragnarok Oddesey" on psn. BUT can you please take that in the official game thread? + More people will get to know the game if the official thread gets more posts :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

ils411 said:
@mmmfishtacco

actually....just add me, I'm currently sharing an orc chief card with chief's life lesson lv.3, gives a nice boost to def and max hp. it'll make you tough enough to just mash your normal attack. if thats not enough, just dl the card, msg me then i'll send a nice sword for you

easy peasy

Add me over psn, I thought i had you on my list but i guess not, Mmm_Fish_Tacos. I'm giving up for now. I'll be back on later.

MikeRox said:
Anyone else got NFS? Me and Cornishguilt need some more Autolog entries to go against!

How is it?  Thinking about getting the Vita version instead of PS3, because we already have Burnout Paradise for that.

But I'll only be getting it in a month anyway.  Price should've dropped significantly by then.  Is there an online pass?  (I assume there is, EA game and all)

It's absolutely incredible. Retained so much of the main release and so much to do/going on in the game world and without peer as far as hand held racers go. The only difference is visuals are obviously cut back (but the draw distance is incredible and the whole city has no issues with streaming/loading) and there are only 6 racers in an event (I think it's 8 or 12 on the home console versions) and fewer police in pursuits.

There is no online pass with it, you just have to link your PSN ID to Origin (this is done in game) and the experience is as seamless as you'd expect from a home console. I do intend to pick up the PS3 version as well, but I can take this across to the States with me at Christmas and I wanted to support Vita. It will be great to be able to play this on the commute to and from work too.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:
@mmmfishtacco

easy peasy

Add me over psn, I thought i had you on my list but i guess not, Mmm_Fish_Tacos. I'm giving up for now. I'll be back on later.

sent you a friend request. I'll change the card later, in about 7 hours or so (imma going to bed ) i'll replace it later with a

Yr Mysteltainn +10; Atk - 115; Devotion Lv.5; Stun Block (it took a couple of tries, but I got it to upgrade to lv5 YEEEAAAHHH!!!!)

Devotion -> Boosts Def and MAX HP. Its almost like a HP Up lv5 + Def Up Lv5.

This sword should be good till the end of the game since its got decent attack, stun block, blus boosts max hp and def. I used this on the asian version until I finished the game.

Since the way I hold my Vita the bar code sticker on the bottom is starting to come off. I'm guessing I might need that information for something but I'm not sure. Any solutions for this guys? Can I remove it and store it or should I try to use some kind of glue?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I hate you guys. All this talk about RO made me buy the game again.
Add me up PSN : Nesfee

Chark said:
Since the way I hold my Vita the bar code sticker on the bottom is starting to come off. I'm guessing I might need that information for something but I'm not sure. Any solutions for this guys? Can I remove it and store it or should I try to use some kind of glue?

Yeah you should save it. Just glue/tape it on your psvita box or put it somewhere were you won't lose it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

How do you beat that damn ape in chapter one? I just keep on hitting him for a good 10 minutes straight and he won't die.