By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Does the Vita have 512MB VRam?

Around the Network

Anyway, it amazes me how active the Vita community is here in VGC

DieAppleDie said:
Does the Vita have 512MB VRam?

No, 128MB.

The Vita has 512 MB of system RAM plus 128 MB of VRAM. 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DieAppleDie said:
Anyway, it amazes me how active the Vita community is here in VGC

Indeed. We have a great group of people here.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Soooo... how are you guys liking Ragnarok Odyssey? I mowed through the story a second time and in under 15 hours this time It helps that my assassin has a nasty DA lv5, AU lv5 weapon

It seems that XSEED may have tweeked the game a bit...I'm getting less dropped cards now, plus I had to beat hati and skoll's ass more than 20 times just to get 1, ONE rare drop from hati and none from skill...I need 3 of each...argh!

Around the Network

Posted in the wrong thread.

Anyone else got NFS? Me and Cornishguilt need some more Autolog entries to go against!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Guy's I need help! I can't seem to beat the first boss in RO. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? Any help, pointers?

Mmmfishtacos said:
Guy's I need help! I can't seem to beat the first boss in RO. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? Any help, pointers?

Depending on class you can easily use strategys. If you are a cleric with a low gravity ability on, he is a piece of cake. Jump to the very peak of your jump then use the charged magic circle attack thing. It has a big damage area, Orc King can only reach that high if he jumps or winds up to punch the floor. Just dodge those 2 and your fine. With other classes, just timing a guess, even if you have to take 25mins, take your time and learn his moves. A great move to use against him is the jump let go of any direction and press circle, you'll do alot of damage, then just move back till you find a opening.

what class are you using?