By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mugen , its ok dude. i beat that boss with some random ppl

daamn nice man....help me out later to beat his ass ok? :D

@Criss: congrats on your purchase

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

@mugen, np.
i am playing as a cleric again

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Thanks MUGEN, appreciate it. Glad you like the username! 

Add me on 3DS/ Wii U

3DS Friend Code: 0232-9757-7553

Wii U: WiiCornishguilt

haha nice avatar to go along with it now ..good stuff

oh and I beat the Chapter 3 boss on my own like a boss!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I try to promote the genius of The Mighty Boosh whenever I can!

Add me on 3DS/ Wii U

Around the Network

Welcome Cornishguilt. You are in the righ place. Only in this thread you will get unbiased opinions about the vita.

Oh and this PSBR commercial was really good. Its nice to see that advertising for this game slowly starting to kick off.

And i say it right now. this game will be bigger during christmas than many think.

loved that advert! aha
also what are you guys playing?

SunofKratos said:
Welcome Cornishguilt. You are in the righ place. Only in this thread you will get unbiased opinions about the vita.

Oh and this PSBR commercial was really good. Its nice to see that advertising for this game slowly starting to kick off.

And i say it right now. this game will be bigger during christmas than many think.

Cheers. There is definitely quite a bit of negativity and trolling toward the Vita in some of the other threads, depressing, but haters will hate. I personally think the Vita will pull through and end up being a great handheld- it's already got a great set of games available for it. I also have a feeling that we'll see a Gaikai app for the Vita at some point in the future, which could be a real game changer. 

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, appreciate it. Currently playing the Vita version of NFS:MW, it's awesome. If anyone would like an autolog buddy for it, my PSN is Cornishguilt.

Add me on 3DS/ Wii U

We have an official RO thread right >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Cornishguilt said:
Hey guys,

Nothing to do with RO at all, sorry, but thought I would briefly introduce myself. Been reading this thread pretty much since day one, but only now thought I'd finally jump in! Bought the Vita day one in Japan, and have been loving it ever since. Brilliant console. Slightly concerned about it recently sales wise, so have been trying to support it whenever possible. Decided to buy the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted for example, even though the PS3 version looks awesome. Happily though, the Vita game is great too. AC Liberation is on order.
Anyway, I'll keep reading this thread, as it's a great way of keeping up with Vita related stuff, and doesn't get bogged with negative BS. So, although this is a bit late (over a year!), good work MUGEN for setting this up! I'm probably too lazy to be a regular poster, but I'll chime in now and then

Welcome :)