By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

so on an unrelated related note, my e-receipt for RO came from Sony Entertainment Network instead of Playstation Network. Gaikai related change?

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Chark said:
So it's not that I am not enjoying the fact they you guys are going crazy over a new Vita game, but can't you chat on your Vita's for this kind of communication? Why bother coming on the site to handle game making?

Not everyone is on each others friends list.

I see, I guess the game has server rooms so you don't need to be friends to play with non randoms. Carry on then.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

just created a room : psvitathread

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

kitler53 said:
so on an unrelated related note, my e-receipt for RO came from Sony Entertainment Network instead of Playstation Network. Gaikai related change?

I think they started using SEN for communication just this last month. It doesn't have anything to do with Gaikai, just adjusting brand to SEN instead of PSN.

Chark said:
kitler53 said:

I think they started using SEN for communication just this last month. It doesn't have anything to do with Gaikai, just adjusting brand to SEN instead of PSN.

well moving away from psn means moving away from just playstation related enternainment right?

Around the Network

Hey guys,

Nothing to do with RO at all, sorry, but thought I would briefly introduce myself. Been reading this thread pretty much since day one, but only now thought I'd finally jump in! Bought the Vita day one in Japan, and have been loving it ever since. Brilliant console. Slightly concerned about it recently sales wise, so have been trying to support it whenever possible. Decided to buy the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted for example, even though the PS3 version looks awesome. Happily though, the Vita game is great too. AC Liberation is on order.
Anyway, I'll keep reading this thread, as it's a great way of keeping up with Vita related stuff, and doesn't get bogged with negative BS. So, although this is a bit late (over a year!), good work MUGEN for setting this up! I'm probably too lazy to be a regular poster, but I'll chime in now and then

Add me on 3DS/ Wii U

3DS Friend Code: 0232-9757-7553

Wii U: WiiCornishguilt

kitler53 said:
Chark said:
kitler53 said:

well moving away from psn means moving away from just playstation related enternainment right?

No, not related. The SEN move has already been determined. What they are trying to do is create a stonger unified Sony brand. Instead of having a PSN account and other accounts, or at least the same account but called something else, they are unifying the whole system. Gaikai hasn't been implemented yet for Sony's purposes, it is coming though but has nothing to do with the rebranding. 

It's not moving away from PlayStation entertainment, it is just bringing in all of their offerings in one spot.

Cornishguilt said:
Hey guys,

Nothing to do with RO at all, sorry, but thought I would briefly introduce myself. Been reading this thread pretty much since day one, but only now thought I'd finally jump in! Bought the Vita day one in Japan, and have been loving it ever since. Brilliant console. Slightly concerned about it recently sales wise, so have been trying to support it whenever possible. Decided to buy the Vita version of NFS: Most Wanted for example, even though the PS3 version looks awesome. Happily though, the Vita game is great too. AC Liberation is on order.
Anyway, I'll keep reading this thread, as it's a great way of keeping up with Vita related stuff, and doesn't get bogged with negative BS. So, although this is a bit late (over a year!), good work MUGEN for setting this up! I'm probably too lazy to be a regular poster, but I'll chime in now and then

Thanks man..it really is great to hear this thread is being useful to people. It serves its purpose too it seems. Great place for vita fans to discuss the system without overly negative bs. Pls do chime in whenever you can. It's great to hear from followers. and lol love that user name btw!

@Robotech> I'm so sorry dude...went for dinner and then my niece grabbed the vita...then she kept on playing UMVC3 (touch mode lol) ...that's why I couldn't join up with you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Finally...the Assassins Creed Vita Bundle is mine!!

@mugen , its ok dude. i beat that boss with some random ppl

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1