By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I finally found the 3 new jobs in NLKS !
Thanks the alchemist

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

PSP CFW for Vita released by total noob...dundundun

An emulator running on an emulator! crazy!

Also, the game in question needed for the exploit is Ubrbanix minis...word is, it works for the EU version but not for the NA version, but who knows.

Hey, Sony! you reading this? time to pull out the game from the PSN store!

I'm all for homebrew, but all this will do is make PSP ISO piracy rampant on the Vita

Source: http://wololo.net/2012/10/03/release-6-60-tn-a-cfe-custom-firmware-psp-for-the-ps-vita-by-total_noob/comment-page-1/#comments

Nothing ...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:
tried PSASBR for the first time today...LOVED IT!!!! cannot wait to get my hands on it

phew FINALLY! :D where did you play it? If it was at a store then you most probably had a chance to play as characters not available in the beta..NEED IMPRESSIONS!

it was in a store, but I don't think it was any different from the beta, there were only 4 character Kratos, Pa rappa, Jak, and Big Daddy

aah see..I KNEW it! we didn't get big daddy or Jak in either beta! Did u get to play as them?

played as bid daddy once and my friend played as Jak, Big daddy is HUGE! his attacks are slow yet poweful, he'll knock you across the the map,he has a drill thrusts, a shoulder sweep, and a grab and punch, and since he is so big when you use his speacials you best watch out,(only did a one level speacial) as for Jak, his playstle is okay but didn't like it, Jak consists of very close combat, he has a stun gu, this shot missle like weapon, and I believe a staff.

but at the end of the day....LOVED ME SOME KRATOS!!!

arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:
tried PSASBR for the first time today...LOVED IT!!!! cannot wait to get my hands on it

phew FINALLY! :D where did you play it? If it was at a store then you most probably had a chance to play as characters not available in the beta..NEED IMPRESSIONS!

it was in a store, but I don't think it was any different from the beta, there were only 4 character Kratos, Pa rappa, Jak, and Big Daddy

aah see..I KNEW it! we didn't get big daddy or Jak in either beta! Did u get to play as them?

played as bid daddy once and my friend played as Jak, Big daddy is HUGE! his attacks are slow yet poweful, he'll knock you across the the map,he has a drill thrusts, a shoulder sweep, and a grab and punch, and since he is so big when you use his speacials you best watch out,(only did a one level speacial) as for Jak, his playstle is okay but didn't like it, Jak consists of very close combat, he has a stun gu, this shot missle like weapon, and I believe a staff.

but at the end of the day....LOVED ME SOME KRATOS!!!

excellent! I really wanna try Big Daddy out...he looks like a lot of fun to play as..I'm more of a close range fighter so I might like Jak also

yep Kratos is ace! I absolutely hate his lvl 2 tho...I find it to be absolutely useless compared to most other lvl 2s. But he is the easiest to start playing as because if you have any GOW game he will feel so natural. In the beta's I always mained either Kratos or Sly! So much fun

oh and Sly had the BEST Taunt! did you try any of the taunts out? And did you get to use lvl 2 for Jak? I'm curious about the range of that attack

on a different note: so I find myself having an argument where I am trying to point out how franchises like Ape Escape and Sly etc are important iconic franchises to PS.....why the fuck am I even on this site? :S

oh and does anyone wanna try being writers for the new site? Nothing major..just news articles and maybe some reviews. We just want everyone to have fun with the new place as possible

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

where can i import Persona 4 Golden US version when its released??
There's no way im waiting till spring next year to play this so if anybody knows a website please?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I'll write stuff but I'd need an editor, my grammar is meh. I've never quite gotten the hang of when to use commas and all that jazz.

Fuel tiracas is my new mutant blobs attack, the game everyone recommended and is actually worth the hype.

arcane glad to have you on board for ps allstars. ^^ oh you kratos guys tho :P I can't wait to try all the other chars. Even tho I heard bad things about Sir Dan I really want to try him.

MUGEN I would say why waste you're time defending to those ppl but I understand why you do it. I drives me crazy that everytime I leave this thread it doesn't matter what the topic is it seems like someone finds a way to make a joke about vita.

StokedUp said:
where can i import Persona 4 Golden US version when its released??
There's no way im waiting till spring next year to play this so if anybody knows a website please?

I've used http://www.play-asia.com/ to import Tales of Innocence, Ragnorak Odyssey and Ys Celeceta. It's nice with a lot of shipping options and has all versions of games (Japanese, Asian, NA , EU).  Though, Persona 4 golden US version is priced at 45$ there. http://www.play-asia.com/Persona_4_Golden/paOS-13-71-1ab-49-en-70-4q5j.html

Hope this helps.

Mugen I don't mind having a punt at writing some content. I seem to have different tastes in games to most people so might add another slant to the coverage.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.