By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

so has any of the US people in here downloaded the zero escape demo for vita? let me know how it is, Im really hyped for this, hopefully its like 999

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

It's not out yet :( . Does anyone know what time games are usually available in the store ?
I started checking the store ever since the clock hit 12 am.

Never mind, it's out right now (after my comment) :) downloading

impressions ASAP! :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Do any of you guys get the feeling that the New Little King Story will not review as well as the Little King Story on Wii?

ikol said:
Do any of you guys get the feeling that the New Little King Story will not review as well as the Little King Story on Wii? 

It's barely being reviewed at all at the moment.

LKS - 87 from 50 reviews.

NLKS - 78 from 7 reviews.

It probably won't review as well because it's mostly a port (also, handhelds), but still.

Around the Network

Kresknik : Now its 88 for 53 reviews :)

LBP doesnt sell a lot in the world, only 25k, its very bad.

Where are the gamer ? They should call the game Little Mario Planet to make a million seller

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

@Aerys I'm just hoping it has some legs and the ppl go back and pick it up once they get their vita

@Kresknik I mainly said that bc vita games normally don't review as well even if the reviewer says it's better in the review :(

Downloading New Little King's Story right now, woop woop!

I really hope LBPvita sold alot of digital copies :(.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Aren't the Little Big Planet sales just Europe? I know GameStop broke the sale date in the US, bu the release was for the following week in the US and Japan wasn't it? So might not be as bad as it looks?

It debuted in 6th in the UK All Formats Chart and I think was 13th in week 2. Considering the small UK Vita userbase thats not bad at all especially as last week was the record breaking FIFA launch which will have sapped a lot of peoples purchasing money from other franchises.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.