By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
definitely gotta try the zero escape demo..that game/VN intrigues me

If it's half the game it's prequel 999 was it should be great, but either way it's already fully paid so nothing can't stop me from getting it now...

Former something....

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Tearaway Dev Interview

Lovely.  The more I hear about this game, the more excited I get.

The guys at Media Molecule seem really interesting, really seem to love what they do and appear filled to the brim with such interesting ideas!

I'm actually surprised how my list of "I will be getting that for Vita" games keeps growing.

I initially decided I wanted the system after it scored 3 games I really wanted to play (which are WipEout 2048, Gravity Rush, and LBP Vita). I'll be picking up those pronto, they're my 'definitely' pile.

But there's so much more that I'm really excited for. My 'maybe' pile consists of: New Little King Story which looks fantastic. Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz which looks really good (especially for £15). Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Uncharted Golden Abyss & Unit 13 are potential buys for me too.

And then there's next year. EDF Portable 3 (<3), Ys Celceta (PLEASE), Tearaway etc.

I'm pretty pleased. For a system I was initially going to get to act as a surrogate PSP alongside 3 really wanted games, there's so much stuff coming that I reckon I'd enjoy.

Anyhow, that's enough sucking up for now!

Sony UK hint that there might be a PS3/Vita console combo bundle before Christmas.

http://www.shopto.net/news/40822/PS3-and-Vita-could-be-bundled-before-Xmas

"We'd have nothing against that whatsoever, and it's not out of the question that we would do that this Christmas if we wanted to. "We put together packages for retail," he added, "and there's no reason why we shouldn't create a 'Vita plus PS3' bundle, which could feature games that use cross-play, as well as include a PlayStation Plus subscription that both devices could use."

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-01-strangers-wrath-hd-on-ps-vita-out-early-to-mid-nov-at-the-latest

Stranger's Wrath HD should be out for Vita by November at the latest.

Around the Network
Panama said:
outlawauron said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Senran Kagura LE

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B009GSX1EE/

The nendos that come with it look very cute.

Are you sure those are nendos? The price seems too good to be true if it comes with 4 Nendoroids.

Wait just found out they're Niitengos.

Niitengos? I thought they were just Nendo Petites.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

M.U.G.E.N said:
There was also that Gundam game...moribito or w/e it was called game that looked like a japanese folklore meets monhun....Over my dead body 2

also PS Mobile is launching real soon..next month I believe

Also Ragnarok is coming to EU...Dokuro is also hinted as coming to EU...EDF is coming to NA

Some info about the PS All stars roster...word is that on disk there will only be 20 playable characters...

DOKURO wasn't hinted to come to USA.. IS COMING... on OCTOBER! It was posted on PSBLOG

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

axumblade said:

Just realized PSN is doing a promotion. Spend over $100 in October on the PSN and you get a $20 voucher.

There's no shortage of games that I want to buy in October so I think I might just buy a few online instead so I can afford to buy more games. @.@

I need a bigger Memory Card for my vita. >_< damn me being cheap.

Now we are TWO!... >.< I need a 128gb MC to be in peace... but URGH! Oly thinking the price give me chills!

I will be getting two 50$ PSN cards this month.. For One Piece Musou and for Raganarok and some DLC...^^ 20$ for next month! YAY!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

StokedUp said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
definitely gotta try the zero escape demo..that game/VN intrigues me

HUH whens the zero escape demo coming? is it EU bound? been looking forward to this game for AAAAGES

I'm sorry to tell you... but that Game is US only for now...

Just realized Ragnarok is coming REAL SOON! 0_0

No word on any pre order bonuses right?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!