By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

here'a video on NEAR in action..he had 100 people near him >_> damn

and this video of UMvC3 on Vita is very good BECAUSE he uses the track pad a LOT! and he loves it! check it out

http://n4g.com/news/908390/gamesradar-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-ps-vita-video-walkthrough

Damn I would be lucky if I found 1 PERSON.....

Oh by the way is their any video out yet that shows GPS stuff? That was going to be exklusive for the 3G version.

nope sorry :S at least I didn't see any yet..i'll post em as soon as I find em

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

wifi version not in stock until the 25th in amazon japan.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Machina said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

@nsanity: thanks for the info :) my guess is these are still placeholder tho..more solid numbers should come out in 2-4 weeks imo

They definitely look right though. When looking at UK SW prices you have to keep in mind that alomost none of the online retailers actually use the RRP - actual game prices will typically be at least £5 cheaper.

yeah I guess you're right. I wonder how much the psn prices will be

@psrock" that doesn't bode well with my art of doom thread plans :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh my, I liked what I saw from Samurai vs Dragons. Also, Near is kinda cool, wonder if I'll ever find someone near me lol

IGN gravity Rush preview :)

http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1214641p1.html

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

UMvC3 ONLINE on vita :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Did anyone say if Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 can sync up to PS3 servers?

@darkknight: sorry mate :( i don't know that information..all I have seen about the vita version is that, it looks great, plays great, can be used as a ps3 controller for the game etc. If I find out info I'll post it here (if you find out do the same so others will know)

also I have been reading user comments over at gaf and it seems many are actually quite happy with battery life :D don't think i saw a single person not satisfied with it..someone actually said of an instance of Golden Abyss with wifi on for 5hours +..sounds pretty good to me! many of them are saying its around 3ds battery life or better

and I'm pretty sure this trailer is new..Shinobido 2!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

MOAR videos

Behold the glory of BlazBlue CS 2 Extend Vita!

and Fifa Vita!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

While the gravity-defying platforming still dominates the experience, this beautiful experience packs tons of RPG goodies. With abilities to level up, side-quests to complete, villains to best, and worlds to explore, Gravity Rush has much more to offer than it first let on."

http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1214641p1.html

Alright, that makes it official, I have found my launch title. This game had me intrigued, but I was not sold. The news of all this RPG type stuff makes it a MUST HAVE for me.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!