By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

There was also that Gundam game...moribito or w/e it was called game that looked like a japanese folklore meets monhun....Over my dead body 2

also PS Mobile is launching real soon..next month I believe

Also Ragnarok is coming to EU...Dokuro is also hinted as coming to EU...EDF is coming to NA

Some info about the PS All stars roster...word is that on disk there will only be 20 playable characters...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
There was also that Gundam game...moribito or w/e it was called game that looked like a japanese folklore meets monhun....Over my dead body 2

also PS Mobile is launching real soon..next month I believe

Also Ragnarok is coming to EU...Dokuro is also hinted as coming to EU...EDF is coming to NA

Some info about the PS All stars roster...word is that on disk there will only be 20 playable characters...

PS Mobile is coming out this week, this tuesday to be more precise. A new Playstation Store is also possibly coming this week. By the way, Tearaway is so charming!

Some news:

Sony intends on supporting the PlayStation Vita for a full 10 years.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/30/sony-exec-i-feel-great-about-whats-coming

Mmmfishtacos said:
kitler53 said:
shit guys, i'm gone two weeks and there are 1500 replies to read!?!

...that's too much. anything big in the last two weeks? anything announced at TGS?

That will teach you to leave for two weeks. Well we got a few new games, Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Valhalla Knights 3 and God Eater 2. I feel like i'm missing something. 

in peru on vacation.

nice but if that's it that's not too impressive.  no TLG i take it?  

PlayStation Mobile launches in 3 days

kitler53 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
kitler53 said:
shit guys, i'm gone two weeks and there are 1500 replies to read!?!

...that's too much. anything big in the last two weeks? anything announced at TGS?

That will teach you to leave for two weeks. Well we got a few new games, Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Valhalla Knights 3 and God Eater 2. I feel like i'm missing something. 

in peru on vacation.

nice but if that's it that's not too impressive.  no TLG i take it?  

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Slow day. So who's buying little king story this Tuesday?

kitler53 said:

no TLG i take it?  

does anyone know if little big planet will be getting any extra content or is whats there it? i know there will be an endless amount of community levels but man i want more arcade levels they were so good. Who else actually finds the vita game more fun than the other two games on ps3?

Speaking with Eurogamer, Gara said of PS Vita price cuts, “We always aim to establish price cuts. So the question is not so much if, but when. We won’t have an across the board price down this Christmas.”

“But what you will see us doing is work very hard with our retail partners to add value to the product to make it more compelling,” Gara added, “Even this week there are some tremendously attractive bundles out there, for example wi-fi Vita plus LittleBigPlanet at the £200 price point.”

“There’s the wi-fi product again plus FIFA 13 plus Uncharted Golden Abyss plus LittleBigPlanet at not much above the £200 price point,” Gara continued, “We will be working that very hard over the coming weeks as more and more software arrives.”

When asked if that meant there will be a PS Vita price cut in 2013, Gara replied, “Yes”.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/01/sony-hints-at-ps-vita-price-cut-in-2013/

ivanpgcs said:

Speaking with Eurogamer, Gara said of PS Vita price cuts, “We always aim to establish price cuts. So the question is not so much if, but when. We won’t have an across the board price down this Christmas.”

“But what you will see us doing is work very hard with our retail partners to add value to the product to make it more compelling,” Gara added, “Even this week there are some tremendously attractive bundles out there, for example wi-fi Vita plus LittleBigPlanet at the £200 price point.”

“There’s the wi-fi product again plus FIFA 13 plus Uncharted Golden Abyss plus LittleBigPlanet at not much above the £200 price point,” Gara continued, “We will be working that very hard over the coming weeks as more and more software arrives.”

When asked if that meant there will be a PS Vita price cut in 2013, Gara replied, “Yes”.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/01/sony-hints-at-ps-vita-price-cut-in-2013/

I remember the french director of Sony who said " Monster Hunter will come on Ps vita " ....

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m