By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Hey, great news on the Rainbow Moon port to Vita. I just plated the game 20 minutes ago, awesome rpg for 15 bucks.

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
Hmm how come it that the skype app won't show up 1.5 for me???

Have you tried hitting the refresh button on it's life area?

4 ≈ One

I got the download last night, I wanted to post the news but it was about 3 in the morning. I was far too tired to make a legible post. I use it quite often. Having text chat would really help, because sometimes you're in a situation where it isn't appropriate to talk out loud.

Dgc1808 said:
kivi95 said:
Hmm how come it that the skype app won't show up 1.5 for me???

Have you tried hitting the refresh button on it's life area?

Yupp.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Ys Celceta Gameplay :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GVM-kCr4dg&feature=player_embedded

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Tearaway Dev Interview

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Recently: LittleBigPlanet, Fifa 13

This Month: New Little King Story, Dokuro, Ragnarok oddissey, Assasin's Creed Liberation, KickBeat (it was for octuber right?)

Next Months: Persona 4 Golden, NFS Most Wanted, Sonic All Star Racing 2,

Next year: Soul Sacrifice, TearAway, Piccotto Knights?, Phantasy Star online II, Atelier totori+, Legend of Heroes Trails in Skies, Ys Celceta-I-dont-what-more,...

Man, sometimes my wallet want that Vita didn't have GAEMZ!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Hype for Tearaway +1000000000000

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

shit guys, i'm gone two weeks and there are 1500 replies to read!?!

...that's too much. anything big in the last two weeks? anything announced at TGS?

kitler53 said:
shit guys, i'm gone two weeks and there are 1500 replies to read!?!

...that's too much. anything big in the last two weeks? anything announced at TGS?

That will teach you to leave for two weeks. Well we got a few new games, Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Valhalla Knights 3 and God Eater 2. I feel like i'm missing something.