By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the guy who does the PSBlog podcast? I think his words are pretty legit

Sid is from the PS Blog, but what he said means nothing most likely. For the simple fact that they don't usually know these kind of details to these games and so on. He probably assumes because no TGS announcements. Maybe he is right, but I'm sure Superbot has never told him this. 

Also to anyome that thinks he'll be fired. Sid is almost as important to the PSBlog as Jeff and if he goes, ALOT of people on the blog will be in a uproar.

Around the Network

Decided to have a proper stab at Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus today. I really had forgotten how much fun I had with this on the Xbox, also forgot how bloody difficult some of the fights were! Going to have to get properly stuck into this next I think, that or Rayman. (I'm strange with games, I'll not touch them for weeks/months then suddenly play the crap out of them to completion.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Theyve made great use of the rear touch pad on LBP Vita

I freaking LOVE this game

$199 Vita
http://www.frys.com/product/6713405?site=sa:adpages%20page:FRI_P8%20date:092812

Hopefully an official price cut is inbound.

So Abe's Oddysee HD looks AMAZING! I was wrong in thinking this is a re-master....in fact this is a re-make of the original. Check it out

Also the devs were asked about PS All stars inclusion...the guy said he can't comment on that ...and had a slight smirk in his face at the end. Abe as DLC maybe?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Random question to ask, but what happened to Brash? I mean Factor 5, Game Republic, they all went bankrupt cause Brash went bankrupt, yet they somehow managed to get every DC license and I guess movie licenses?

M.U.G.E.N said:

Also the devs were asked about PS All stars inclusion...the guy said he can't comment on that ...and had a slight smirk in his face at the end. Abe as DLC maybe?

I think there was an article a while back where the Oddworld creator explicitly stated that he wanted Abe to be in PSABR.  So I can definitely see him coming as DLC.

I like how much they're supporting Vita with the Oddworld franchise, it's nice to see.

Runa216 said:
Chark said:
Skype update 1.5

Add contacts
Organize favorite contacts
Add skype funds to make calls on mobiles and landlines
Add profile picture from PS Vita camera
Create a Skype account from PS Vita
Minor fixes and stability

can you type-chat yet?

No. It would be really nice if an instant messanger made its way on Vita. The facebook app should have chat on it.

Still this greatly enhances the Skype app. It was aweful that I couldn't get things rolling without doing it on my computer first. You couldn't even search and add contacts without it being a phone number before. Even using a computer the app always lagged behind on adding contacts. And if you weren't paying attention this greatly increases the Vita's ease of being a phone now that you can add funds dirctly from your Vita.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Hmm how come it that the skype app won't show up 1.5 for me???

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty looks amazing! Excellent graphics and no flip screens! It suddenly became my most anticipated game of 2013, topping South Park: The Stick of Truth and Bioshock Infinite.

I'm buying it on PS Vita AND Steam!