By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

suits me! Get a site set up! :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Here a scan of Senran Kagura : Shinovi Versus, fight in 3D with 20 characters, fight in wi-fi multiplayer with 4 players and the best...  total clothes destruction !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
oi oi..I'm also getting Ragnarok!!!

We should play together some time. I'm getting it day one. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered (along with NiNo Kuni, The Last of Us and Persona 4).

Definitely! :D online co op should be a blast for this game

Have we added each other on PSN yet? If not, I'm Tridrakious there.

done added u :D man I have hit 100 mark in the friends list....now I'm deleting peepz who I don't recognize ..sony really should extend the limit to at least 150-200

However, once you hit that max, you'll be saying that Sony should increase the limit to 250-300. I say Sony should remove the cap altogether and be done with it. lol.

lol yeah that would be perfect

And they sould add a option to tag friends and create Groups of friends so We can organize them better... Like I could do: VGChartz friends, Near Friends, Other Friends, Close Friends, Fighting Pals... etc...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

forevercloud3000 said:
ils411 said:
Anyone here played Folklore on their PS3? That game was great! They should totally port it for the Vita! touch screen and back touchbad controls would be perfect for this game!

I agree with you, the pokemon like aspect of catching the "folk" was awesome and the pulling on the souls mechanic was fun for me. Unfortunately this has become highly unlikely due to the fact Game Republic closed down about a year ago ;(......

Well actually:

Yoshiki Okamoto, the designer behind Street Fighter 2, Final Fight and later Folklore, is the only employee left at his development studio, Game Republic. Okamoto revealed in an interview with Polygon: “Game Republic has not gone away, but we ran out of money. So I had to let go of everybody.”

Okamoto’s still working on games by himself, but he won’t say who he’s working for or what he’s working on. All that he shares is that it’s a mobile game.

“For a game creator like me, one who’s been creating games such a long time, I feel like it’s more fitting to create a game where I know what’s going on [during development],” Okamoto says.”

“With bigger titles, there are so many aspects of development, so many people working on the game. It’s more fitting for me that I work on a game where I can see what’s happening, like it was during the beginning of the video game era.”

Game Republic lost a large amount of money after publishing partner, Brash Entertainment, closed down in 2008. Game Republic were working on a video game adaptation of Clash of the Titans for Brash at the time.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/17/game-republics-yoshiki-okamoto-is-working-on-mobile-games/

That's such a shame though. I LOVED Folklore and Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. Would love sequels of both somehow, someday.

spurgeonryan said:

Q&A: How Sony simultaneously develops the same game for PS3 and Vita

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/09/qa-how-sony-simultaneously-develops-the-same-game-for-ps3-and-vita/

Any games from other developers you're looking forward to playing?

Borderlands 2. I haven't got my copy so I'm considering buying it from the US. I was a big fan of Borderlands, the first game, and what I've read is that everything about that game has improved so I'm super excited about it.

So even the head of Playstation imports games XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Oh also, Zavvi has some insanely priced Vita games (imo), if you're interested in them. Silent Hill: Book of Memories for £23 pre-order:

http://www.zavvi.com/10482428.html

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz for £15 pre-order:

http://www.zavvi.com/10549489.html

Yeah very solid prices, pre-ordered my copy of Super Monkey Ball off Zavvi a few days ago. Still waiting on Book of Memories reviews before I drop any money on it.

Also for those wondering about PSABR, Superbot haven't confirmed anything and the guy that tweeted that finalized roster tweet is only a blogger for Sony. So either he's just lost his job or... well yeah he's probably lost his job. The damage that false tweet has caused in the space of a day is insane.

Wow sometimes I wonder what goes through ppls heads. Why would you tweet something like that if you're not suppose to. True or not its not worth risking a job over

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the guy who does the PSBlog podcast? I think his words are pretty legit

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the guy who does the PSBlog podcast? I think his words are pretty legit

It is. That is Sid Shuman and he's been with the blog for a while now. He used to work for Gamepro under the code name Viscious Sid. Anyway I highly doubt he'd lose his job over that, it's not like he leaked anything. We're not even sure exactly what he means by it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the line up is only 20 characters anyway, but there have been conflicting rumors over whether there are unlockable characters or not. What's for sure is that Superbot will continue to work on adding characters after release, I'm guessing free characters and paid map packs.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(